THE LOVEGOODS

Narrator pov
"you can't stay mad at him forever, Mione," Amelia said to Hermione.

"yes i c-"

There was an explosion sound, but not a big one a mini one. "Reducto!" They heard Harry yell, Amelia and Hermione got up and walked inside.

"what's that all about?!"

"nothing!"  Harry and Ron said.

"we need to talk," Hermione said.

"yeah,all right."  said Ron.

"I wanna go see Xenophilius Lovegood." Hermione stated.

"sorry?" said Harry, confused.

She takes out the book and shows Harry, "See this, it's a letter to Dumbledore written by Grindelwald. Look at the signature, it's the mark again. It just keeps popping up. In "beedle of bard", in the graveyard of Godrics Hollow."

"it was in my vision too," Harry said.

"where?"

"outside of Gregorovitch's Wand Shop." said Amelia.

"Well, what does it mean?" Ron asked.

"look, you've got no idea where the next Horcrux is, and neither do I. But this, this means some-thing. I am sure of it."

"yeah. Hermione is right.We ought to see love-good." Ron said. "Lets vote on it, those in favor?"

Ron raised his hand. Hermione still had a serious-angry look and he quickly put it down.

"Paper Scissors Stone?"Amelia suggested a muggle game she heard of when she was younger.

They all said at the same time, "no!"

"Bloody hell. . .alright."

__________________________________

Hermione knocked on the door, and Mr Lovegood had opened it.

"what is it?who are you?what do you want?" He asked immediately

"hello!Mr Lovegood." Harry said. Hermione and Ron moved out the way so he could see us."Im Harry Potter,you met me and my sister a few months ago at Bill and Fleurs wedding."

"may we come in?" I asked. "we have a few questions."
__________________________________
We were sitting down, and he had fixed us tea.

"where is Luna?" Asked Hermione, starting a conversation.

Xenophilius said,"Luna? She'll be along. So, how can I help you, Potters?" He looked at Harry and I.

"well actually, it was about something you were wearing around your neck at the wedding. A symbol."

He then showed his necklace he was wearing, he raised his eyebrows, "this?"

"Yes! That exactly, what we've wondered is, what is it exactly?"

"sign of the deathly hollows." He told us

"the what?"

"the Deathly Hollows." Xenophilius repeated. "Ever heard of the story of the brothers?

"yes,"

"nope," Harry and I said

"I have it in here," Hermione said. She took out the book and started reading

"There were once three brothers,who were traveling along a lonely,winding road at twilight."

"midnight," Ron said. "Mom always said midnight."