THE WEASLEY WEDDING

Harry PovI woke up from a nightmare of Lord Voldemort

Harry Pov
I woke up from a nightmare of Lord Voldemort. It was like he was getting farther away, but closer in my head. grabbed my wand and other things and headed out. The door then opened, I ignored it and kept walking.

"going somewhere?" a familiar voice had appeared from behind me. I turned around, Ron.

"nobody else is gonna die,"I said. "Not for me."

"For you?you think Mad Eye died for you?" Ron said. "You think George took that curse for you?You may be the chosen one, mate, but this is a whole lot bigger than that. It's always been bigger than that."

"Come with me," I told him.

"and leave Hermione and Amelia?" Ron scoffed. "are you mad?we wouldn't last two days without those two, don't tell them I said that. . .Besides, you've still got the trace on you and we've still got the wedding tomorrow."

"I don't care about the wedding. Im sorry, no matter whose it is." I said. "I have to start finding these Horcruxes, they are our only chance to beating him. The longer I stay here, the stronger he gets."

"Tonight's not the night mate," Ron told me. "We would only be doing him a favor." I dropped my bag and Ron walks over and picks it up and we start walking back.

"You think he knows? I mean it's parts of his soul, bits of him. When Dumbeldore destroyed the ring, and Amelia destroyed Riddle's diary. He must of felt something." And then Ron started to ask,"but where are they?where do we start?" "
__________________________________

"zip me, will you?" Ginny said to me and turned around.

"oh,yeah sure." I walked over to her and started zipping her dress. I wanted to hug her again, hold her and kiss her.

Ginny started to speak, "this seems a little silly, dosent it? This wedding, you know, given everything that's going on."

"Well, I think that is the best reason to have it, because of everything that's going on."

"Do you?" She turned around, "I think we should kiss." And so we did. My hands wrapped around her waist and her hands ran through my hair.

"Morning" George said, we both pulled away and looked at him, Amelia was next to him and they were both holding tea cups. Ginny walked away, leaving me blushing, full of embarrassment.

_________________________________

Amelia pov
"Oh so it is a surprise, apparently! None of you were not aware that Dumbledore had left you anything?"