THE BATTLE

Amelia Pov

We all turned to look at Ron.

"Are you bloody serious?" Harry asked.

"Yes! Run!"  Ron yells. Harry is my first priority. But Draco and Blaise. . . Me and Harry looked at eachother and ran as the fire came towards us. Ron handed me, Harry and Hermione brooms, we all started flying out.

"we can't leave them!" Harry yelled.

"He is joking right?Are you joking?" Shouted Ron.

"That is Amelias friend and boyfriend!" Harry yelled back

"If we die for them, I'm going to kill you!"

"we will be already dead, Ron Ron!" I yelled as we turned our brooms around.

"shut it!"

We all turned and flew towards them, Harry and Ron missed. We turned and flew back. I grabbed Dracos hand and pulled him up.

We all flew out and fell off our brooms, Ron threw Harry a fang from the basilisk I killed in second year. He stabbed the diadem and I kicked it into the room or requirement and shut the door before what was inside could escape.

Harry then fell back, I could tell he was having a vision. But I didn't see anything. Was it because I finally removed the potion that made us connected?

"you saw it?" Harry asked looking at me. I shook my head no/

"Nagini." Harry said. "She is the last horcrux."

Ron and Hermione both stared at us.

"We have to find out where he is, if we do. We can kill the snake and end this." Ron said.

Harry closed his eyes, I grabbed Harry's hand and I see Lucius and Voldemort talking and Voldemort orders Lucius to find Severus?

"I know where he is. . ."

_________________________________

"The house-elves, they'll all be down in the kitchen, won't they?" Ron said.

"You mean we ought to get them fighting?" asked Harry.

"No." said Ron seriously, "I mean we should tell them to get out. We can't order them to die for us."

There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs fell out of Hermione's arms. Running at Ron, she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth.

Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and lifted Hermione off her feet. Harry and I smiled. It finally happened.

"Is this the moment?" Harry asked weakly, and when nothing happened except that Ron and Hermione gripped each other still more firmly and swayed on the spot, he raised his voice. "Oi!"

"There's a war going on here!" I wanted to freak out but I had to be serious. Ron and Hermione broke apart, their arms still around each other, "right."

_________________________________

We all ran out, everything around us was blowing up. There was Giants and trolls coming at us, we dodged them repeatedly. Then there spiders, we all ran, casting spells at them. I spotted Lavender, on the ground, she was being bitten by Greyback.

"No!!" I yelled. Hermione blasted a spell, Greyback flew off Lavender. And I ran up to her, "come on, wake up. Wake up!"

"Amelia. . .we have to go." Harry said.

"No!" Ron and Harry came towards me and stood me up, we all began running, we had reached the outside. Dementors were flying towards us. Someone ran in front of us, it was Aberforth, Dumbledores brother. He yelled, "Expecto Patronum!" His patronus jumped out and went at the dementors and they started to disappear, we all began to run again. We ran to where Harry said Voldemort and Snape were. We hid behind the wall as we heard the two voices talking.  They were speaking slowly about Dumbledores wand. Voldemort wasn't it's true master. I then realized. He is gonna kill him. I remembered he was my mothers friend, maybe i should save him. I went to the door, but Harry grabbed me and dragged me back. Then I heard him fall, and Nagini. . .I shut my eyes, squeezing them closed and opened them once i heard silence and I knew it was over.

Harry Pov
Voldemort and the snake had apparated away. We all got up and walked in to the room. Snape was still breathing, thank Godric. . .I put my hand to his bloodied up neck.

"take them..take them..please.." Snape said.

"give me anything,a flask,bottle,anything." I said to my friends and sister.

Hermione pulled out her bag and took out a bottle and handed it to me. He put it to his tears, and they went inside the bottle.

"Look at me. . ." He said to amelia, I turned to her. Her hair was turning ginger, like my mothers.

"you look so much like her," he whispered weakly to my sister. He then looked at us both, "You have your mothers eyes,"

And then he was dead. . .Another person dead.

__________________________________

A moment that felt like a second ago, the moment that no one there will ever forget.

"Hello, Minister!" Yelled Perey, sending a neat jinx straight at Thicknesse, who dropped his wand and clawed at the front of his robes, full of discomfort. "Did I mention I'm resigning?"

"You're joking, Perce!" shouted Fred, laughing as the Death Eater he was battling collapsed under the weight of three separate Stunning Spells. Thicknesse had fallen to the ground with riny spikes erupting all over him; he seemed to be turning intu some form of sea urchin. Fred looked at Percy with glee.

"You actually are joking, Perce I don't think I've heard you joke since vou were-"

The air had exploded. They had been grouped together. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and Percy, the two Death Eaters at their feet, one
Stunned, the other Transfigured; and in that fragment of a moment, when danger seemed temporarily at bay, the world was ripped apart.

I watched as Amelia ran, trying to get to Fred's body, throwing the exploded rocks all over.

"No," she whispered.  The ghost of his laugh was still etched upon his face.  Ron and Percy ran to them. Amelia got up and Ron and Percy replaced her spot. All she did was stare at them, no tears, no emotion.