SACKING SEVERUS SNAPE

Harry Pov

the eagle opened, but instead of a bird's call, a soft, musical voice said.
"Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?"

"Hmm... What do you think, Harry?" said Luna, looking thoughtful.

"What? Isn't there just a password?"

"Oh no, you've got to answer a question," said Luna.

"What if you get it wrong?"

"Well, you have to wait for somebody who gets it right," Amelia said. "That way you learn, you see?"

"Yeah... Trouble is, we can't really afford to wait for anyone else, Luna..?"

"No, I see what you mean," said Luna seriously.
"Well then, I think the answer is that a circle has no beginning."

"Well reasoned," said the voice, and the door swung open.

The deserted Ravenclaw common room was a wide, circular room, airier than any Harry had ever seen at Hogwarts. Graceful arched windows punctuated the walls, which were hung with blue-and-bronze silks: By day, the Ravenclaws would have a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains. The ceiling was domed and
hand in the midnight-blue carpet.

Harry stepped from under the cloak, "Wit beating measure is a greatest man's treasure."

"Which makes you pretty witless," said a voice.

The moment  her finger touched her mark,  my head burned savagely. Then there was a bang.

"I've never stunned someone before except in our DA Lessons." Luna spoke softly.

"Good job luna!" Amelia said.

"It was noisier than I thought," the blonde girl said and we all got back under the cloak as ravenclaws started to come down.

"I think she might be dead!" One of them shouted with delight.

"Oh look," whispered luna happily. "they're  pleased!"

"Yeah.. great.."

__________________________________

I watched as the Carrow brother argued with Professor McGonagall.

"Its not a case of what you'll permit, Minerva McGonagall. Your times over. It's us what's in charge here now, and you'll back me up or you'll pay the price?"  And he spat in her face.

Amelia pulled the Cloak off her self, raised her wand, and said, "You shouldn't have done that, Carrow."

As Amycus spun around, she shouted, "Crucio!"

The Death Eater was lifted off his feet. He squirmed and gasped in the air like a person drowning, thrashing and howling in pain, and then, with a crunch and a shattering of glass, he smashed into a bookcase and crumpled to the floor.

"Girl Potter!" whispered Professor McGonagall, clutching her heart. "You're here! What How -?" She struggled to pull herself together. "Girl Potter, that was very foolish!"

"He spat at you," said Harry coming out from under the cloak

"Don't you realize..?"

"That's Voldemort is on the way? yeah." I said.

Luna came out from under the cloak. "can we say his name now?"