GRINGROTTS

Harry Pov

"I can't do it!" Hermione said. "I won't be able to be her!"

"Why not? You will be fine." Ron said.

"She's mean, and I'm the exact opposite." Hermione said. "She put Amelia in a coma. . ."

"Amelia is going to be fine. We are going to come back and have another Horcrux destroyed! And. . ." I glanced at the room my sister was in. "She will wake up."

We went to tell the others goodbye, and to tell them we were leaving.

"Harry?"

I turned immediately.

"You're awake!"
__________________________________
Amelia Pov:
"Everyone's Fine," Harry said."And Lupin was here, Tonks is pregnant."

My eyes widened, "Really? That's great."

"Yeah, we found out a week ago."

I stared at him, my eyebrows raised. A week? "How long has it been?" I asked him.

"a month."

I just stared, sad and angry. I need to help more. A month had gone past and I did nothing. then said, "What's the plan? What are we doing?"

"Breaking into Gringotts." Harry said, pointing to the polyjuice potion and then griphook.

"Who are you going as?" I asked Hermione.

"Bellatrix, but I don't want to. She tried to torture me as she did you!"

"Well I could do it if you want," I said. "But, Hermione I think you will do it perfectly."

________________________________

Narrator pov
Amelia sighed and set to work, muttering under her breath as she transformed various aspects of Ron and Mione's appearance.

They were to be given a completely fake identity, they were trusting the aura cast by Bellatrix to protect the two. Meanwhile, Harry and Griphook were to be concealed under the Invisibility Cloak.

"There," Amelia said once she finished with Ron, "how does he look?" Hermione's mouth fell open. It was almost impossible to discern Ron under his disguise, but only, Harry thought, because he knew him so well.

Ron's hair was now long and wavy; he had a thick brown beard and mustache, no freckles, a short, broad nose, and heavy eyebrows.

"Well, he's not my type, but he'll do," said Harry.

Then she did Hermione, making her frizzy hair blonde and long. Her eyes blue. Her nose bigger, longer, adding dark freckles to her face and neck.

"You look. . .different but still you." Ron said, he wanted to compliment her but just couldn't.

"Shall we go, then?" Harry said.

All four of them glanced back at Shell Cottage, lying dark and silent under the fading stars, then turned and began to walk.
__________________________________

"Madam Lestrange," murmured Tom, and as Amelia passed he inclined his head subserviently.

"Bow next time," said Amelia and picked her chin up more and walked away, as Harry crept past, still carrying Griphook piggyback under the Cloak.
__________________________________

"Who are your friends? I do not recognize them." Said Travers.

"This is Dragomir Despard," said Amelia, glancing at Ron, wickedly. they had decided that a fictional foreigner was the safest cover for Ron to assume. "He speaks very little English, but he is in sympathy with the Dark Lord's aims. He has traveled here from Transylvania to see our new
regime.

"Indeed? How do you do, Dragomir?"

" 'Ow you?" said Ron, holding out his hand.
Travers extended two fingers and shook Ron's hand as though frightened of dirtying himself.

"And she. . ." Amelia glanced at the blonde. "She is Eretria Harker."

"So what brings you and your --ah sympathetic friends to Diagon Alley this early?" asked Travers.

"visiting my beautiful gold," said Amelia with a creepy smirk.

'Alas, I also," said Travers. "Gold, filthy gold! We cannot live without it, yet I confess I deplore the necessity of consorting with our long fingered friends."

"Shall we, madam?" Said Travers, gesturing towards Amelia. Amelia nodded, "we shall."
__________________________________

Amelia strutted in to Gringotts, looking like she owned the place, slowly. Some of the goblins looked at her but most didn't. She got to the one who was in the front.

She cleared her throat,"I'm here to enter my vault."

"Identification?" Said the goblin not looking up.

"That's not necessary," she said with a disgusted look. "Maybe if you looked at me, you would see who it is."

"Madam Lestrange," he said when he finally looked up. He turned around and walked away.

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, "Do not keep me waiting," and then muttered," filth." She felt guilt for what she had just said.

They heard whispers and another came up and asked for her wand to be shown.

"Why should I?" She made  another disgusted face,"you can see it is me or is your filthy glasses not working?"

"You must understand, it is the banks policy."

"No, I do not understand! I demand to go to my vault now!" Ron nodded at Harry, making himself look idiotic. There was a whisper of "imperio," From underneath the cloak.
__________________________________

All the potions and magic had went away once they arrived. They were back to their own bodies. They watched as Griphook shook the thing in his hand as we walked past the dragon, "It makes the dragons ears hurt, so they can't hear us walking."

"That's barbaric!" Hermione says, tossing her blonde hair out the way.  We got to the vault and Amelia pressed the goblins hand against the opening and the door opened.

"Accio Horcrux." Harry said.

"You seriously going to try that one?" Amelia scoffed.

Silence as we looked around.

"Do you feel anything?"

I stared around, then things started to fall and replicate.

"Give me the sword!" I yelled. I now had the sword in my hand and Harry and I started to climb up.

"Stop Moving!" Hermione yelled.

Not at once, things started stopping. Harry moved and the cup fell. And then we fell.When I got down griphook had the cup that fell.

"We had a deal!"

"The cup for the sword!" He yelled and Harry grabbed the sword and threw it to griphook and he gave me the cup.

"I promise to get you in but not get you out." He said and ran, everything started to replicate again. The door closed, I put my hand on the door and it blew up. We all ran out.

We all watched as the dragon killed the goblin and griphook got away. Dang it.

Hermione and I looked at each other.

"Now!"I yelled.

"Reducto!" Hermione yelled and I ran and jumped on the dragon.

"Come on!" I yelled as Hermione came and then Ron and Harry.

We were flying as we broke out of Gringotts. I turned my head around and yelled,"reducto!" The chains broke off and the dragon started to fly.