SURVIVING

Amelia PovI walked around the forest trying to find food

Amelia Pov
I walked around the forest trying to find food.
I then heard a few voices,I paused and started to listen to the conversation.There was a few goblin voices.

"How long have you three been on the run?"A new familiar voice said..Who was it..I know who it is but at the same time I don't.

"Six weeks...or seven..I forgot."said the tired man."Met up with Griphook in the first couple of days and then Gornuk not long after.It was nice to have company."There was a pause of the voices and knifes scraping plates and tin mugs were picked up and replaced on the ground.

The man then continued,"what made you leave Ted?"

That was it,the voice was Ted Tonks..He's probably on the run from deatheaters because he's a muggle-born.I then sat down and listened to the conversation.

"I knew they would be coming for me."Ted said."heard death eaters were in the area last week and decided it would be better if I ran for it.I refused to register to the muggle principle,so I knew it would be in a matter of time they would come,knew I had to leave in the end.My wife should be okay,she's pure blood.Then I met Dean here.What,a few days ago,son?"

"Yep"said A familiar voice,it was Dean Thomas. A friend, he was in Gryffindor too.

"Muggle-born?"The first man asked.

"I'm not sure"Dean said,"my dad left my mom when I was a kid.I've got no proof he was a wizard though.

There was silence all but munching until Ted talked again.He had mentioned Dirk.

Then Dirk said something about he was halfway to Azkaban until he stunned Dawlish and nicked his broom.And then Ted started to talk to the goblins.

They said some joke I didn't understand,neither did Dean.And then they started to talk about Severus and the kids who tried to steal the sword of Gryffindor.

What? I then heard Ted say Bills sister. Ginny. . .No. Then they said, "her and a few friends snuck inside and smashed open the class case it was in.Snape caught them when they were getting it down the stairs.

"God bless them." Ted said, "what did they think, that they'd be able to use the sword on you know who? or on snape himself?"

I smiled, who knows with them.

"Well, whatever they were going to do with it, Snape decided the sword wasn't safe where it was," Said Dirk. "Couple of days later,once he'd got the say-so from you know who,I imagine,he sent it down to London to be kept in Gringotts instead."

The goblins started to laugh again.

"I'm still not seeing the joke" Ted said.

Same Ted. . .I don't get it. Inside joke maybe?

"It's fake"rasped griphook. My jaw dropped.

"The sword of Gryffindor!"

"Oh yes, it's a copy—an excellent copy, it is true— but it was wizard made. The original was forged centuries ago by goblins and has certain properties only goblin-made armor possesses. Where ever the genuine the sword is, it's not in a vaults at gringotts bank."