III

« BERMUDA TROUBLES »

AUTHORS VIEW

by the end of the school day, seohyun and jhene both looked drained.

"my god, we barely even did anything and yet i'm soooo out of it." jhene groaned, slumping up to straighten her posture.

"i hate the fact that the girls are always so loud, swooning all the god damn time whenever that bastard younghoon enters the classroom!" seohyun replied.

"they always act like he's the king, what about himself makes him so special?" kevin complained.

"it's the looks, bean." seohyun turned her head to changmin, "you still owe me coffee, hamster."

changmin perked his head up from the phone and nodded.

"anyone wanna tag along?" changmin asked, shoving his phone into the pocket of his school uniform pants.

"have homework to finish, would love to tag along with y'all some other time though." jhene smiled.

"too, now don't whine too much shortcake, cause i know you'll be doing that once i'm gone." kevin warned.

"but-"

"no buts. you'll be just fine without me." he assured.

"alright, fine." the girl pursed her lips and looked at sunwoo.

"unbothered. i'll be slacking off at home." he left with a bold look on his face and scrolled through his phone while pulling up his hood.

"what was that?" ryujin tched, "whatever, you two go along. i have lots and lots of chores."

"since when did you do chores?" seohyun grimaced, causing changmin to snort.

"stupid." ryujin muttered under her breath. "let's go?"

"yeah, yeah, bye!" seohyun waved, as they walked from her vision.

~

changmin dragged her to the nearest coffee shop and looked through messages while seohyun stared at the menu.

"ready to order, seo?" changmin asked, placing his phone into his pocket.

"mhm!"

changmin and seohyun walked over to the counter.

they ordered what they wanted and sat down at a park.

seohyun put her phone face up onto her lap, just to see it light up with a notification again.

mama bear🥴
get me boba pls?

seohyun
hmmmm

mama bear🥴
pls

seohyun
sure sure

mama bear🥴
TY

seohyun softly chuckled at her friend, setting her phone back down and communicating with changmin a little bit.

~

seohyun was at home, of course delivering jhene her boba before she was met with her brother who'd been singing his lungs off.

"calm down yeosang, you'll lose that voice of yours at some point." she rolled her eyes and stepped out of her shoes.

her brother picked up the mop and threatened her with it. "shut up and let me sing."

"sure whatever, as long as you play make a wish after this one."

"sure."

~

the next day was another loop.

walking to school with jhene and yeosang, meeting her friends, but then all of a sudden seeing younghoon and his 2 other little side kicks.

the bermuda triangle is what they call themselves.

regularly, seohyun was just standing by her locker until younghoon decided to pay a visit.

"hey, seohyun" he snickered, "what's with that project, hm?"

"if i needed a second hand, i would've asked kevin." she replied shortly and slammed her locker shut.

younghoon felt a pent up frustration arise in him, but the reason remained unknown.

"you'll never actually fucking know if he's being sincere, or just playing around." the male spat.

"as if you'd care anyways? all you ever do is fuck around with others." walking into the classroom, she gave him a cold glare.

hyunjae chuckled. "that's a feisty one, hoon."

"a pain in the ass, i'd rather say." he scoffed and signalled for them to leave.

~

it was lunch break.

seohyun was drawing an endless line in her sketchbook, pressing the pencil onto the paper harshly, until kevin stopped her.

"love, what's wrong here?" he took the pen from her grip and set it in front of her.

but she didn't spare a glance at him.

"shortcake, tell me what's wrong or i won't be able to help you. we're not alone on the rooftop without a reason."

"younghoon is fucking me up!" she yelled, throwing her sketchbook into kevins chest.

though he didn't care, as long as it made her calm.

the boy set the sketchbook down, holding seohyun in his embrace and placing a few soft pecks on her head.

~

"an adorable couple, i'd say." juyeon, younghoons other side chick chuckled.

"it would look better ruined, no?" hyunjae and juyeon both turned their heads to younghoon, who hasn't said a word.

"tch, how pathetic." he said. "indeed. it does look better, ruined."

~

"you, sunwoo and changmin live together with the bermuda triangle! why can't you just fucking tell them to shut up?!"

"listen, no matter how many times we have to tell the eldest, they wouldn't listen. sangyeon is just as frustrated as you."

"i'm done talking about these reckless dickheads!" seohyun complained and ruffled up her hair.

kevin felt guilty. very, very guilty.

but younghoon couldn't care less.