V

« NAIVE »

SEOHYUN

i gave younghoon a disgusted face. "never say that EVER again." with warning eyes, i opened the poster and showed my work.

"is that all you got?" he scoffed.

"at least it's more than you could ever accomplish," i retorted, "so don't even try to act big with me."

he leaned over to my face, grabbing my chin and tilting my head up.

"you're cute." he says.

i'm not gonna lie, that stare made me kind of nervous.

"i'm not falling for your useless bullshit, younghoon." i slapped his hand off of me and grabbed my pens. "try that on one of those hoes of yours."

"which ones?" he asked, tilting his head.

"oh, you know," i replied with a stern voice, "the girls you sleep around with. it goes around school, hoon."

a subtle chuckle left his lips when i mentioned the 'going around the school' thing.

"you're so naive." the boy leaned back and sighed, "you really believe in anything that goes around, don't you?"

my eyes stayed fixed on the poster. "so what if i do? it's not like it's any of your concern."

"i don't sleep with anyone, love." younghoon said, "why're you so interested in that, hm?"

realization hit me.

why did i care?

"i-i'm not.." i gulped, "why would i be anyways?"

"because, we wouldn't be talking about this if you weren't so interested in my behavior"

sly move, younghoon.

"hate to break it to you, but i'm really not interested in your body count nor your life in general." i said, checking if the picture i snipped fit onto the poster.

"why isn't it going in the place i want it to go? am i doing something wrong?" i muttered to myself and tried fitting it in.

younghoon ripped it out of my hands and placed it in the place perfectly.

"use that little brain of yours, hm?" the taller male poked my head, causing me to roll my eyes and ignore his statement.

the male opposite of me laughed. "you've got an attitude, huh?"

"you just noticed?" i raised an eyebrow, looking up at him while stifling a laugh. "are you gonna work with me or not?"

younghoon shook his head. "i only came in to bother you, let's see how long your patience will last."

scoffing, i continued to work on the project as his foul mouth blabbered more useless facts about himself as well as school and such.

"wow, you're handling more than i thought you could." he stated.

"is that so surprising to you?"

"yeah. what about it?" he mocked me and laughed afterwards.

what a jerk.

"hyun, i'll be in my room." yeosang informed, "and if this fucker tries anything funny with you i swear to g-"

"no worries, yeosang," younghoon moved his torso to face my brother, "i'm not planning on doing anything."

a skeptic look was thrown by my brother before he left off into his room.

"you can't fool yeosang," i chuckled, continuing to look at and work on the poster while talking with the male opposite of me.

"he reads the room very well." younghoon nodded, gnawing his bottom lip.

"help me work now." i leaned back. " i did all of the shit without you, so you better be grateful once i actually get this done correctly."

younghoon sighed, turning the poster so it was facing him and looked at the papers covering something. "the fuck is this?"

i smirked. "you'll see once we're presenting."

the elder rolled his eyes and sighed. "you're just as annoying as the other 10 i live with."

"kevin, sunwoo, eric, changmin, jaehyun, juyeon, who else?" i named.

"sangyeon and jacob, 2 college majors, chanhee, section 3 class 4, juhaknyeon, a grade lower." he explained.

"sangyeon and jacob must have it hard, huh?" i snickered and looked at the poster he was labelling.

younghoon groaned. "i'm the 3rd eldest. i have it just as hard as them." turning on his phone, he checked the time.

8.23p.m.

"best i head home, sangyeon hyung will probably think i'm eating another girls' face right now."

his serious stare made me shudder under my skin. what kind of effect does he have on me?

"kidding, but he'll kill me." standing up, he fixed his shirt and looked down at me like i was his pet.

"i'll see you at school tomorrow, love."

he went to the front door and left like the wind.

i touched my cheeks, they were warmer than i had awaited. i can't fall for him, never. he's a jerk.

and he knows it.