IV

« STALKER MUCH ? »

AUTHOR

jhene showed up not too long, seeing the three tall males talking about kevin and seohyun.

"stalkers, much.." she muttered, walking up to them and pulling the ears of hyunjae and juyeon.

"it's better to apologize for saying such bullshit about my friends, hm??" she roared.

"who are you?" younghoon scoffed, seeing his two friends hissing.

"i don't think that's any of your business, younghoon." jhene replied. "now apologize, otherwise i won't let these two idiots of yours go."

"what should i apologize for? your friend being a bit-"

SLAP.

seohyun glared at younghoon in disgust, holding her hand which she slapped his cheek with.

the taller touched his cheek, hissing in pain because of the stinging feeling of the slap.

"what did you call me? hm? a bitch?" seohyun scowled grabbing him by his collar. "you think it's so funny to make fun of me, no?"

"let. me. go." younghoon growled.

"fine, i didn't need to touch your disgusting self anyways." she retorted, pushing him down and chuckling.

"i'm not weak. younghoon."

"so much action, just intensify it a little." ryujin sounded from behind aaliyah, yawning.

kevin held seohyuns wrist, nodding at her and walking away from the scene.

jhene pulled her arms away and walked away with them, throwing a death stare at the bermuda triangle.

younghoon sat on the floor, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead as he felt a slight blush creep up on his cheeks.

"get up hyung, let's pretend like that never happened." juyeon sighed, giving him a hand.

"yeah.. whatever." the eldest rolled his eyes and walked downstairs.

~

seohyun was shaking, her breathing was uncontrollably faster than usual. her forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

"shortcake, you did so well!" kevin reassured, stroking her back. "take deep breaths with me, 'kay?"

seohyun nodded, following kevin as they breathed together.

jhene smiled at their friendship. "isn't this friendship between you two worth more?" she wiggled her brows.

kevin turned to her and chuckled, meanwhile seohyun just gave a sheepish smile.

~

the end of the school day came by quicker than they had anticipated.

seohyun insisted on walking home alone since kevin had art lessons and jhene had other things to do.

she didn't mind though.

on her way home, she stopped by a window. cats were sleeping against it, squishing their cheeks against the glass.

a soft chuckle escaped her as she took pictures of them.

"i wish i could take them home with me.." the girl frowned.

she went back on her way home, stopping by her front door and entering the house.

her tutor showed up too, what a loss.

"eric, i don't need your tutoring anymore. you can leave, which i'd really prefer." seohyun groaned.

yeosang peeped from the kitchen and stared at the boy on the couch. "so, i let this dude in for nothing?"

"yeah, now leave." she pointed at the door.

eric rolled his eyes, slinging his backpack over the shoulder and left with the slam of a door.

"that son of a-"

"LANGUAGE YOUNG MISSY!"

"KOREAN OLD HAG!" seohyun replied and brought out her project again.

she was going to work on it, until the doorbell rang a couple 100 times.

an irritated seohyun ran over to the front door and ripped it open, seeing someone she wouldn't have wanted to see.

the girl was about to shut the door until younghoon stopped her from doing so.

"relax seohyun, i just want to help on the, project." he chuckled, nudging his head towards the poster on the coffee table.

"i told you if i needed a second hand i-"

"-would've called kevin." younghoon finished. "yes i know that, but your partner is supposed to help, not your boyfriend."

seohyun snorted. "boyfriend?! where do you get such false information from?"

"well the way you both act towards eachother." younghoon pursed his lips.

"stalker, much??" the girl complained.

"wha-"

seohyun laughed and pulled younghoon inside, slamming the door shut, startling yeosang in the kitchen.

"SORRY SANG!!" she apologized.

"YOU BETTER BE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"sang?" the elder questioned.

"kang yeosang. my brother." she smiled, sitting down on the couch.

"wow, i'm a visitor and you don't even dare to ask me if i need something? tch," the boy scoffed.

"it's not like i like you. i know for a fact that i hate your guts." it felt wrong to say, but seohyun didn't let that stop her from saying it.

"you better help, and if you don't, i'll make sure to rip those eyeballs out of your eye sockets." she threatened.

"get it over with, love."

_________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

also i kinda switched up eric ((seohyuns good buddy)) to changmin because eric is uhm seohyuns enemy and i completely forgot🤡🤡🤡

anywayssss hope y'all have an amazing year!!!