XIV

« DON'T BE FOOLED »

AUTHOR

they sat in the auditorium, seohyun fell asleep in changmins embrace and aaliyah went on her phone, checking the time.

"let's skip afternoon classes." jhene concluded, stretching her arms as well as her legs.

"what?! i have dance class jhene!" changmin whined, making sure to be quite and conscious because of the girl in his arms.

"so? what's more important?" the girl pointed at seohyun, "her health or your stupid class? i mean i get it, it's your passion but look at the poor girl!"

"mama bear should've looked for you, darn teachers." she groaned.

"you have a point," changmin melts at seohyuns sleeping figure. her eyelashes wet because of her tears, her cheeks all puffy and red. "i'll skip this once, but only cause i like seohyun and care for her."

"eh?!" chanhee perked up. "i said it as a joke.." he muttered.

"what surprised you so much?" he laughed.

"who the fuck is he anyways?" jhene looked at the feminine boy.

"choi chanhee, section 3 class 4."

"hm, nice to meet you." she nodded at him. "gosh, it's way more enjoyable here rather than class."

"agreed."

kevin came by with sunwoo, letting out a relieved sigh when he saw the girl in changmins arms.

"how is she?" kevin asked.

"she's fast asleep, she let it sink in again since i told her. are you okay though kevin?" changmin asked.

he nodded, closing the door gently. "are we skipping? we can't just go to class after this happened. a quarter of the students of this school watched it happen."

"of course, let's sneak out after this lunch break ends." chanhee suggested.

"jesus fuck, i didn't know you were here chanhee!" kevin scolded.

"sorry, let's sneak out though."

"we can't wake seohyun!" jhene shrieked, "she'll cry like a baby, she's in a vulnerable state right now and we can't just wake her up."

"ah shit, then someone piggyback her." chanhee said, "do it carefully if you do."

"i have her right now, so i'll do it." changmin volunteered.

"hey, you're hurt right now. isn't it better if kevin does it?" the girl resting her back against the table groaned.

"i don't care." changmin stood up, seohyun still in her arms. "kevin, help me."

the eldest out of the 6, kevin, nodded and took seohyun, carefully placing her comfortable onto changmins back.

her arms thrown over his shoulder, her knees resting against his sides.

changmin made sure to secure her.

"how do we get over the gates?" kevin questioned. "that'll be a tough one."

"there's always an open gate in the gardening club that's never guarded, let's head there." the feminine informed.

"how do you know this?" jhene tilted her head.

"i was a part of the gardening club until i switched to the vocal club. it's more of my thing." he smiled. "now let's go go go before we get caught in here."

"you stole jacob hyungs line!" kevin whined

___

the bell rang.

the students slowly left the auditorium as they saw there were no longer other pupils walking around in the school.

they quickly went to the area of the gardening club, where chanhee had mentioned to go.

changmin slightly stumbled, thankfully kevin held him back before anything had happened.

though, it seemed like changmin had seen something odd.

kevin looked, younghoon, hyunjae and juyeon stood there, right by the gates.

"take her from me," changmin whisper-yelled, "hurry!"

kevin took seohyun carefully, holding her bridal style as changmin and younghoon charged towards each other.

"changmin!" jhene yelled and groaned. "you can't be fucking serious again!"

sunwoo and chanhee ran up to them, younghoon and changmin held each other by their collars tight, none of them showing any signs of letting go.

"what brings you here, changmin?" younghoon gave him a sly smirk.

"let us go." was all he replied with.

"not until you give me a proper answer," younghoon sneered, his nose bridge had a dark blue spot from changmin earlier.

"we're leaving," the younger shook younghoon by his collar, "now let us go!"

"is seohyun okay?" staring behind changmin, younghoon saw a glare being thrown towards him by jhene as well as kevin.

"not your fucking concern if you've already eaten 5 girls' faces in the damn school! stop acting like you care!"

"so what? do you like her?" the elder laughed.

"yes."

stunned, younghoon kept his tight grip on the youngers collar, his fists clenching tighter onto the thin fabric of his uniform.

"why? is it cause you don't have a single chance with her? is this why you're fighting with me?" changmin taunted, laughing to himself as he was about to throw a punch.

yet, sunwoo stopped him and pushed younghoon by his shoulder.

"let's see what sangyeon hyung has to say about this," the boy threatened and took changmins wrist, signalling for the others to leave.

"don't be fooled by such dickheads." jhene assured quietly, turning to kevin with seohyun in his hands.