XXI

« HAPPY ENDING ? »

AUTHOR

younghoon woke up with seohyun asleep in his arms when the door barged open. eric was still fast asleep, like a rock.

"where's my chunky baby?!" jhene raised her voice, yet not yelling. when she saw seohyun in his arms, she stood still.

ryujin walked up from behind her, just as shocked as her.

"need something?" he asked, voice was raspy.

"i needa talk with you about, whatever the fuck is going on between you and my dearest daughter." jhene skeptically looked at them.

"sit down in the living room, we'll talk there. i can ask kevin to bring you a hot cup of tea or whatever you'd like while you wait." younghoon smiled.

"who are you and what the fuck have you done to that jock kim younghoon-"

"later sweetheart, let's move." ryujin shushed her and dragged jhene into the living room.

younghoon tilted to the side carefully, laying seohyun down on the bed.

yet, small whines came out of her mouth when she felt the discomfort of the beds mattress.

"shh.." younghoon shushed her like a baby, caressing her waist softly to get her to sleep again. to his surprise, it had worked.

the male got up slowly, covering his partner with the blanket and kissed her temple, leaving the room shortly.

his bed hair was prominent as well as his puffy face.

he quickly went to freshen up in the bathroom and sat down in the living room where kevin, jhene and ryujin sat.

"no changmin or sunwoo?"

"sUUUNWOOOOOO!" someone shrieked.

"that should explain it for ya," kevin chuckled. "changmins wrestling chanhee again, because they played a game and chanhee betrayed changmin but let's not get into detail with the three musketeers."

"tell us what's going on between you and seohyun," ryujin said, "you didn't... sleep with her did you?"

"well, just normal sleep. nothing funky or anything, we just rested together. she's practically my little angel now." he smiled.

"yOU'RE DATING MY HIJA-"

"settle down, settle down," the girl sat jhene down, "but, you didn't say anything funny to have her date you, right? i'm scared you might've tricked her."

"never! i know i'm a jerk and all, but luring her into something she wouldn't have wanted in another parallel universe is wrong, so she's doing this with her own hearts consent." younghoon assured.

"i'll allow this, but promise us to treat her like she's worth something, unlike her parents?"

"of course, lord, i'd give her everything in the world if she wanted me to. she's what's most precious to me right now,"

"you're also gonna stop eating other girls' faces, right?"

"obviously. i mean, not like i ever did."