VI

« SERIOUSLY ? »

SEOHYUN

i walked into school with yeosang, just for him to run back to his friend group, of course.

i spotted jhene, running over to her, smiling.

but my school day can't go on without seeing younghoon pinning a girl against the school walls, again.

that affected me in a way it shouldn't have. "seriously?.."

"earth to seohyun?" jhene waved her hand in front of my face and looked in the direction i was looking. "are you fucking nuts?"

i pursed my lips, "don't think indifferent of me! why would i ever like that jerk.. ever?" i scoffed.

"you're looking at him weirdly. of course i'm gonna think you like him." she stated.

"he's... disgusting.." i quivered and held jhene, "let's move, it feels gross just looking at him." then i dragged us away.

"i'm gonna be slightly mad if you'll like him, but of course it's something you can't control, so no worries." she assured. "one thing for sure, don't you dare leave me."

"i won't, i promise." i smiled. "but i'm not falling for younghoon either, that jackass can continue playing his stupid game." i tsked.

"what game, hun?" when i felt someones arm around my shoulders, i turned around and younghoons signature smirk came back. his voice startled me.

"fucks sake!" i yelled at him, throwing his arm off. "try that shit on me again and i'll rip that tongue straight out of your mouth!"

"oh no, i'm so scared!" he mocked.

jhene glared at him. "what do you need anyways?"

"just wanted to pay your friend here a little visit," then, he faced me, "don't you miss my company?" he teased.

my eyes gazed back and forth, not being able to make eye contact with neither of the two with me.

"made you nervous? cute." he said, leaning into my face and chuckling. "what do we do with the friend?"

"come on, you brainless bonehead," jhene complained, "quit acting like you didn't just come back from pinning a girl against a wall and flirting."

"fair point, ma'am." he laughed. "i'll get going, see you after school, love."

"oh hell no.." i facepalmed myself and looked at jhene.

"girl, you better restrain me from kicking his balls, cause shits about to go down." she sneered.

"let's just go.. he gives me a headache." i whined and dragged her to class with me

~

a yawn escaped my mouth when i sat next to sunwoo again, resting my head comfortably on his shoulder, though he didn't seem to care.

"something you need?" he asked, continuing to draw random faces in his sketchbook.

"not really, woo." i frowned, "younghoon was just being a usual pain in the ass again, i'm really out of it."

sunwoo nodded. "me too, if i were you" he said, "there's no need to feel upset about it though, the project is due next week and that's hopefully the last time you'll ever be partnered up with him."

i sighed. "if only it were that easy.." i muttered.

next thing i knew, i saw younghoon glaring. he walked over to our desk, slamming his hands on mine in front of me.

"no reaction? still cute." he smirked.

sunwoo groaned and pushed one arm off, nearly making him fall.

i held back a laugh when the taller male stared angrily back at his younger, holding a grudge against him.

"fuck off, hyung," sunwoo commented, keeping his honorific, "this is why sangyeon hyung scolds you, cause you can't keep a good reputation."

i widened my eyes and smirked at younghoon after.

"your mess is why sangyeon hyung gets mad all the time, so quit acting like you're any better, plus i didn't come here to talk to you." he retorted, turning back to me.

"it's better to drop that grin, love," he taunted at me, "cause you won't be wearing that after school today when you see me."

"i never agreed to this.." i lilted, looking up at him with doe eyes but still full of anger.

"whatever." he scoffed and walked over to his seat.

"does he actually think that he's that cool?" the boy beside me snorted, "couldn't be more embarrassing"

i agreed, that boy had no effects on me..

but i guess i spoke too soon.