XVI

« SPIT IT OUT »

AUTHOR

seohyun sat up, looking at the two males deciding not to hide anymore.

changmin and younghoon got startled, quickly facing the girl who got up.

the younger was quick to lie her down comfortably again, holding the back of her head and pushing gently by her abdomen.

"no..." the girl squeaked. "want-"

"no love, i'm handling this, rest." he assured, rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"she's so putty with you," the elder behind smiled, "it's adorable."

younghoon sort of mumbled the last part, causing changmin to look back and give him the 'i couldn't understand' look.

the male shook his head, whispering that it was nothing important.

the boy looked how the girl fell back into a slumber, snoring softly. he was surprised at how quickly that worked.

he stood up, facing the taller again.

"just spit it out, hyung." changmin sighed, "i can see how much you want to tell us, the eyes never lie."

groaning, younghoon pulled changmin out of the room.

"i'll tell you tomorrow or so, give me my time." he left into his room, not sparing his younger a single glance.

changmin was mad. but, he couldn't pressure his elder.

he went back into the room, finding seohyun awake again, rubbing her eyes while releasing a yawn.

"hi, love," he smiled. "you okay?"

she nodded.

"i'm bored, can i use 'woos pc?"

"yeah, just knock on his door, kev might be the one to answer though. genshin?" changmin suggested.

"mhm~" the girl got out of bed slowly, trotting over to kevins shared bedroom with sunwoo.

kevin opened the door, immediately cupping seohyuns cheeks. "are you okay?"

"perfectly fine, bean~ came here to use woos pc!" seohyun chuckled, pointing at the setup in the corner.

"go ahead, shortcake. if you need something then y'know what to do."

changmin entered the room soon after, phone in hand as the game was prepared.

___

"MIINNN! I TOLD YOU I WANTED TO FIGHT THE GEO HYPOSTASIS IN LIYUEEE" the girl whined, "WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING THE HYDRO IN INAZUMAAAA"

"sorry love, i'll teleport to you hold on-"

sunwoo groaned. "damn it, my sleep was amazing."

"sorry, woo." she chuckled.

"how'd you and chanhee befriend each other?" kevin asked, putting his book away.

"oh, we bumped shoulders and i fell over," she smiled, looking at her palm and pointing it at kevin, though he wasn't the only one to look, changmin did too. "he's cute."

"that's our chanhee," kevin laughed. "always at it with the colorful child bandaids. he cares for us really well. jacob too."

just in the right moment, a knock was heard from the door. and when the door was opened slowly, an unfamiliar face to seohyun showed up.

the boy had angelic features, a soft smile, brown hair with some of it bleached blonde.

"foods ready, come down whenever you're ready, okay?" he said, "don't rush it, you too."

the boy looked at seohyun who sat on the chair.

she nodded in response.

he closed the door, slowly and gently, being careful not to slam it and scare others out of their sleep.

"who was he?" seohyun asked, staring at the door.

"jacob. he's our angel. he refuses to swear, he never gets angry and he's just a sweet soul." kevin explained. "jacob's an amazing singer and plays the guitar well."

"hyung is calm, he keeps composure, even when someone does the most annoying things around the dorms." changmin looked at her.

"let's head down, we don't want to keep the food waiting." sunwoo suggested, pulling down his hood and helping himself sit up with his hand against the wall.

all of them walked downstairs. the atmosphere was strange to seohyun, but she thought nothing of it.

it was probably because some were unfamiliar to her.

"introduce yourselves if you're not familiar with seohyun," kevin suggested.

"i'm the eldest, lee sangyeon and a college major in finance." the one with the brown hair said. he was muscular. very muscular.

"hello! nice to meet you, i'm jacob bae and i'm a major in psychology. if you ever need to tell someone your problems you're too afraid to tell, feel free to come over and have a private talk with me." the guy from earlier greeted warmly.

seohyun smiled at him, she already felt safest with jacob.

"hi, i'm haknyeon from the same school, just a grade lower." a boy with very very dark brown hair spoke.

"jaehyun, juyeon, give small introductions." kevin pointed his head.

jaehyun rolled his eyes.

juyeon just crossed his arms and glared at the girl.

all she could do, was sigh.

"you can just say you hate me, there's no need to be an asshole about it and keep everything to yourself. even if actions speak louder than words." she stood up and walked into changmins shared room.

"you've screwed this up again. younghoon, keep your fucking animals under control." sunwoo groaned and walked after her.

jacob frowned. "i'll have a small talk with her.." he stood up next and ran after them.

younghoon spaced out. "you two, why can't you just spit out the truth instead of showing it?"

they were silent.