ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

--------------------------------------------------

"Father, Sunghoon informed me that Mother is feeling well" Yeosang entered his Father's chambers as soon as he came back from spending his evening with Jongho, the maids gently pulling his cape off his shoulders.

"Yes, my son, the physicians have spent the whole day with her" King Eun happily told Yeosang. 

"I'm glad, father. . . " Yeosang questioned. 

"Your wedding shall happen in a few days time. So, we must prepare for this royal wedding" King Eun went on. "The banquet and decorations along with the invitations must be prepared by hand. I shall inform Grand Adviser Kim to conduct the preparations" he said. "Yeosang, please stay by the Queen until I get back" he patted Yeosang's back and exited the room.

King Eun reached Adviser Kim's quarters and he knocked on the door. "Come in" he heard a call as he pushed the grand teak doors open. 

"Ah, Your Highness. What brings me the honor of being in your presence?" Grand Advisor Kim bowed. 

"I bring good news! My wife, the Queen is feeling quite okay, hence we will resume the activities for the royal wedding" King Eun informed.

"What amazing news, Your Highness! I am over the moon to hear this" Adviser Kim threw his hands in false happiness. 

"I was wondering, my dear Advisor, about why you rushed this marriage?" King Eun asked.

"My king, you have never questioned my decisions. I shall tell you more about my plans when the time is just right" the Advisor chuckled. 

"Of course. Please do inform me, my dear Advisor" King Eun laughed and left the room, leaving a trail of icy air along with Grand Advisor Kim's evil chuckles.

Yeosang dropped onto the royal blue fabrics of his canopy bed. He had spent the rest of his evening, sitting beside his step-mother, the Queen. He stared at the silk drapes on his ceiling, embroidered with images of war and icy snowflakes. 

He couldn't stop his mind from thinking of this one warm male. He heard Jongho's laugh as if in a distance and it kept getting louder, embracing him in a soft blanket of sudden happiness. He found comfort and happiness in Jongho's presence. He would always find an excuse to look at the latter or to think about him throughout the day.

For some reason, Jongho's image would make things easier for Yeosang. The icy chains around his pounding heart seemed to melt upon the latter's presence. He liked being with Jongho, yet he felt his heart hammer against his chest, screaming for help. Yeosang would always manage to let his lips curve whenever he thought of Jongho.

Tired and confused about his own thoughts he forced himself to fall asleep beside Luna.

Jongho laid on his bed, the soft blankets surrounding him. In this cold region full of ice and snow, Yeosang was the only person who felt warm to him. No one has ever made him feel comfort and warmth as much as Yeosang did. Sure, Yeosang was from the Kingdom of Ice, but his aura was warm and soft. Jongho wanted Yeosang to embrace him, to tell him that he had made the right decision to be by the King, forever. 

Jongho wanted to be someone to that mattered to Yeosang. He wanted to be his comfort, just like Yeosang is his. He couldn't deny that he yearned to see Yeosang's pale face. He turned to face the mirror beside his bed, he saw himself, his unusual black and red hair and his tanned skin. Would Yeosang find me attractive? he thought to himself before dozing off.

--------------------------------------------------

a/n : ahhh i'm sorry if you don't see a proper story line yet! i wanna make these two close first! :(

:¨·.·¨:

'·.. ❀ ˊ˗ ; please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! . . . . .

───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

➶ have a nice day lovelies 🦄