7

Once Hermione was well enough to get out of bed and she and Remus had gone out near the Shrieking Shack as he began discussing to her of what she will do to ensure that she is taken care of during the full moon. He began with teach her the spell to calm the tree which would then allow her to sneak into the shack where he explained to her that she would have to get naked. She would have asked him why would she do that when she remembered how his clothes had ripped to shreds. So it was a wise choice to do so. He inform her that Snape would give her wolfsbane potion to allow her to be relieve through the transformation and to drink that before every full moon. Also he told her that Snape will be watching over her while she was a werewolf.

"Once you turn back, you just go back to the shack and get dress then return to Hogwarts. Now mind you that you are going to feel a bit drowsy and sore when you come back so you may have to take the day off regardless of classes." Remus told her, "Are there any questions?" 

"A couple. First do you know what I need to do while I'm home for the breaks and summer?" she asked. Remus groaned. 

"Oh! You're parents are muggles. This will indeed be an issue. I'm sure Dumbledore will figure something out for you. Maybe offer you a place to stay around the week of the full moon, perhaps." Remus answered her. 

"Okay second, does it really have to be Professor Snape to watch over me? I mean what if he sees me when I turn back?" Hermione asked, horrified at the thought of Snape seeing her like that. Remus shook his head. 

"I assure you, Snape would probably leave you be when you are about to transform back. If it still makes you feel uncomfortable, I'm sure McGonagall or Sprout will do it." Remus assured her. She nodded. 

"Then lastly, do you know what's the deal with Fenrir and his pack?" She asked, "Most importantly why he seems to have an interest in me? I mean... I did nothing to spark any interest." 

Remus sighed and looked like he didn't want to speak about Fenrir and the pack of werewolves she had met. He shook his head. 

"Actually it's the fact you are a woman and you are a werewolf that sparked an interest in him and the pack." Remus answered, "You see, Hermione, there is an extremely small percentage of female werewolves compared to that of male werewolves. So it won't surprise you that when male werewolves find a female, they won't hesitate in getting their hands on them. Sometimes the woman will be younger, but they'll kidnap them and keep them under watchful eye till they become of age before mating with them." 

"I think that's barbaric." Hermione mumbled to herself, "is that what may happen to me? If they get their hands on me that is?" 

Remus turned to look at her, sorrow gazing his eyes as he shook his head. 

"Nothing is going to happen to you Hermione. Dumbledore and everyone else will ensure your safety. You can rest assure on that." He promised her. Before Hermione could thank him, a light snap of the twigs caused them to dart their attention towards the woods. 

"What's that?" she asked him. Remus pulled out his wand from his pocket while nudging for her to get behind him. 

"Hermione get to the shack." he ordered keeping his eyes glued to where the sound was coming from, "Go! Now!" 

Hermione didn't waste a moment as she darted towards the shack while Remus slowly proceeded into the forest.