35

Hermione was still stunned as Scabior dragged her behind him towards the caves. She was confused as why Scabior would have sent for Tonks to bring her here at the pack. Why was the members of the Order trying to keep Tonks from finding out Remus is doing these task? Why was Remus wanting to keep these tasks a secret as much as the Order Members were to her? There were so many questions that roamed through her head that wanted to be answered but she didn't want to ask nor did she dare to ask. 

"Mione?" her head shot up to see that Scabior was looking at her with concern as his hand brushed some of her hair from her eyes. She noticed that Scabior had been stripped to his jeans, which was unbuckled and were slipped down a bit. 

"Yeah did you need something?" Hermione asked while she felt his fingers pulling at her clothes, clearly wanting them to be removed. 

"You okay?" he asked her. Hermione shook her head. 

"Why did you do it?" she questioned him. 

"Do what?" 

"Why did you invite Tonks? What was the point?" Hermione asked him. Scabior tilted his head. 

"I figured she may want to know what her fiancé was doing behind her back." Scabior answered. Hermione's eyes widened as her mouth dropped a few centimeters. Remus was getting married and now he was doing this task where he was trying to get mated with her. She felt her heart start to break. She felt like the mistress even though she had no clue that Remus had even asked Tonks to marry him. Hermione lightly pushed Scabior aside as she set herself down on the ground. 

"He didn't tell you, did he?" Scabior asked, setting down. Hermione glared at him. 

"Oh don't even pretend with me! You know perfectly well that he didn't tell me about him and Tonks." Hermione growled before turning her back on him. She could hear him groan. 

"Well! Isn't it great for you to know? I mean Remus is out there trying to mate with you when he already has one he's about to marry. That's kind of unfair! Not only for you but for Tonks." Scabior pointed out. Hermione forced herself to nod a quiet 'yes'. He was right, of course. She would have wanted to know if Remus was married or not.  She feared of what Tonks would think of her now after what Remus had done. Hermione leaned herself against the side of a boulder. Scabior leaned against her, his head laying against her shoulder. He placed a light kiss on her jawline. 

"It still wasn't right of you to go digging into someone's business." Hermione stated to him. He slowly tilted his head to the side, his lips curling up into a smirk. 

"Does that mean you're going to have to punish me?" he flirted. Before Hermione could say something or get a good laugh in, Scabior locked his lips with hers.