72: Scabior (Five Years Later)

"MINERVA! YOU KEEP THAT SNAKE OUTSIDE THIS HOUSE!" Hermione shrieked, keeping herself as far from her child as possible. One moment, she was working on her reports for her office, underlining the importance of allowing children with lycanthropy to be in school and not to treat them unfairly from the others on top of a class that teaches tolerance towards people from Half-Breeds to Muggle-Borns such as herself, the next she finds her daughter running into the house, waving a snake around. 

"But Mommy! I caught it with my own hands! Can I keep it? Please!" Minerva begged, while the snake slithered within her hands. Before Hermione could say another word, the door swung open as Scabior came walking into the house. 

"Hey ev---" He started when Minerva rushed over towards him. 

"Daddy! Mommy won't let me keep this snake. But I caught him fair and square." Minerva pouted to Scabior as she held up the little snake to him. Scabior 'aw' as he took the snake from Minerva's hands. 

"It's a cutie! But your mother is deathly afraid of snakes. I tell you what, we can cook it. Snakes make excellent snacks." Scabior stated to Minerva, making Hermione shake her head at him. Minerva's mouth dropped before it twisted in a look of anger. 

"No! You can't eat it!" Minerva shouted at him. 

"Where do you think your deer meat comes from?" Scabior asked her, chuckling a little, "We catch them and we eat them." 

"You always catch Mommy and threaten to eat her, but you don't!" Minerva shouted at him, causing both Scabior and Hermione to become extremely stunned. They shared looks at each other before Scabior returned his stare at Minerva. 

"Um... what?" 

"I hear you in your bedroom with Mommy and telling her that 'you're going to eat her out'," Minvera pointed out. 

"Go play with the snake in the front yard, maybe show it off to your brothers," Scabior told her and handed her the snake back to her. As soon as Minerva ran out of the house, Hermione shot a glare at Scabior. 

"You had one job, Scabior! One job! I control the birth control and buy the condoms, you make sure our room is protected with silence charms. Now we're probably going to have to explain sex to her a bit earlier." Hermione shot at him, her cheeks flaring a bright red, as her hand rested on her forehead. 

"Hermione, I swear to you, I put up more silence charms than I can count on my fingers. That daughter of ours just has exceptional hearing." Scabior pleaded to her, "And you have fun with that talk." 

"I beg your pardon," Hermione said, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Hey! We also made a deal that Fenrir, Remus and myself will tell the boys about sex and you got the girl. So... have fun!" Scabior said while walking out of the house. Hermione quickly pulled out her wand before performing the Incarcerous spell on him. Ropes shot out of her wand as they wrapped around Scabior's body, nearly causing him to fall onto the ground. She strived over till she was standing right beside him. 

"Change of plans, Scabior. We're telling Minerva. You were the one who forgot to put the silence charms on the room." She stated before grabbing hold of the ropes and began dragging him out of the house. 

"But Hermione! I swear I put them on--- did I mentioned how much I love you?" Scabior said, batting his eyes innocently. Hermione kissed the top of his head. 

"I love you, too-- now lets go scar our child for the rest of her life." Hermione said, carrying a whiny Scabior behind her... and they lived happily ever after.