43

Hermione sat right outside the cave, leaning against the wall, as she stared up at the sun that was lowering itself down. Her attention was shifted when she heard the sound of footsteps heading towards her. She gazed over to see Scabior walking over with a tray of food and drinks. He paused a few feet away from her. 

"What are you doing out here? You should be enjoying the warmth of the hot spring," Scabior stated to her with a tilt of his head. She shook her head. 

"I can't be in there with Remus. I don't know if I can look at him with all that happened." Hermione explained to him, fixing her dress a bit since a breeze came blowing at her. Scabior shook his head. 

"So you and Remus... haven't..." Scabior asked, arching his eyebrows. Hermione shook her head. 

"No, I don't think I could. I mean... he was my professor, and I still haven't gotten over this whole cheated on Tonks thing. I don't know why because he clearly dealt with it with Tonks, I'm guessing at least." Hermione stated to him. Scabior moved the tray underneath his arm, as he lightly patted her shoulders

"Well, it's going to be getting cold out soon and you are going to be wanting to get in to warm up." Scabior suggested to her before heading inside. Hermione sighed as she nodded her head, knowing he was right about it getting cold out soon. She pushed herself onto her feet as she proceeded back in the cave. While she was walking through the mouth, she suddenly heard voices echoing throughout the cave towards her. 

"Why the hell did you let her just walk out of here? Especially when you know it was going to be cold outside!" Scabior voice growled at Remus. 

"I didn't make her! She just rushed off before I could protest!" Remus defended himself. 

"You should have offered for yourself to go outside in the cold! She's probably got some frost bite and whatnot!" Scabior shot at him. 

"Scabior it isn't that cold outside. Besides, werewolves have body tempts that are higher than normal witches and wizards. We can withstand the cold better." Remus defended himself to Scabior. Hermione quicken her pace, hoping to stop this before it has gotten to be more than words they were flinging at each other. 

As she entered through the opening, she froze the moment when she noticed Remus was now completely naked. Her presence was soon noticed by the two of them and the moment her eyes met with Remus, he quickly shifted to grab his coat and cover himself up with it. Scabior suddenly burst out laughing. 

"Please, she has seen two men already naked. One of which was me... Unless you're embarrassed because of how small you are." Scabior mocked Remus. Remus shot Scabior a glare. 

"Shouldn't you be leaving now. You've done your job of dropping off the tray so you can get going." Remus hissed at him. Scabior shrugged his shoulders then headed towards where Hermione was. He was just passing her when he bent his face closer towards her. 

"If you wish, my tent is just the first one right beside Fenrir's tent. You know which one that is," He said, winking at her before vanishing towards the exit. Hermione stood there for a minute as she slowly walked towards Remus. 

"He offered for you to go to his tent, didn't he?" Remus asked her, smirking a bit. Hermione chuckled as she nodded in agreement. Remus stood up, still clinging onto his coat to make sure he was covered. 

"I'm not surprised, he probably thinks he won this trial already." Remus stated to her, "If you want, I can go outside and you can stay in here..." 

"No," Hermione said, shaking her hand, "I think we should be mature adults here. I mean we are adults here..." 

Hermione suddenly stopped the moment she felt her foot slipping from underneath her. She shot her arms out, ready to catch herself from falling when she felt arms wrapping around her body and pulled her against his chest. Hermione noticed her body shivering from the contact between her and Remus. Slowly she raised her head up till her eyes locked with Remus's. Without warning, their lips locked together.