57

Fenrir didn't know what had happened. One moment he and Scabior were tending to building Hermione the home she wanted and the next, she finds his Mate being dragged into camp on the arms of Tonks. Hermione looked like she had been through hell and it was enough to drive the wolf within him up a wall. Quickly they proceeded to led Hermione into the Healer's tent before being asked by the Healers to allow them to be alone with Hermione. 

As they were leaving the tent, Fenrir didn't waste a moment at all to start throwing questions in Tonks's way. 

"What the hell happened?" Fenrir asked Tonks. Tonks seemed just as horrified as he did. 

"Well... I don't believe it myself... I mean... one moment we were shopping then the next Hermione was fainting... but then she was transported to St. Mungo's...." Tonks started when Fenrir and Scabior stiffened at the mention of St. Mungo's. 

"What? You took her to St. Mungo's!" Scabior screamed at her. 

"It was the nearest place to take her! And my mom informed me to never apparate while you're far into your pregnant so we couldn't take her here! And you didn't see her! She was all pale and she was almost cold to the touch, we had to go or else risk something bad to her!" Tonks shouted, tears streaming down her face. 

"Then what happened?" Fenrir growled, even though he had a good guess of what happened.

"Well that's where it gets fuzzy. Molly and me were waiting in the lobby for her to be discharged when suddenly we hear her screaming. Of course, we went rushing to her room only to find her being strapped down to the bed and something about aborting the baby." Tonks stated to her. Fenrir had to tighten his hands into fists and bite his lips to stop the wolf inside from from coming out. His attention shifted by the cracking of apparation, causing him to shoot a side glance to see Remus and Molly rushing towards them. 

"I just got news! What happened? Is she okay?" Remus asked, frightened. 

"She is safe now." Scabior said, "But I think she might have trauma from what had happened to her at St. Mungo's.  

The sight of Molly caused Fenrir to lose his temper. 

"SEE! Didn't I warn you?" Fenrir growled at her. Molly shot him a glare. 

"How was I suppose to know that's how they treat people, who are werewolves, in there? I never had anyone in my family as a werewolf so I didn't know that they are horrible to them!" Molly growled. 

"I did! And I told you!" Fenrir shot at her. 

"It was the only place closest to us and Hermione needed to get to a hospital of some sort!" Molly hissed. 

"Enough!" Remus cut in, "The important thing is Hermione is now safe! Okay?" 

Before Fenrir could say a word, the flaps of the Healer's tent opened as the Head Healer walked out. Everyone turned on the spot. 

"How is she?" Scabior asked. 

"She's going to be fine for now. But she needs rest. In fact, I am ordering her to be on bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy." The Healer explained. 

"All from the stress of today, I presume?" Molly asked, her tone filled with guilt. 

"No, actually. It's because of the triplets she's going to be having." The Healer stated to them.