Heaven And Earth

Be it unwavering bravery or battle madness, but Endo didn't back down from the insurmountable challenge posed in front of him. Instead, the swordsman took a low stance, bringing his body closer to the decorated and curved golden floor and spreading his legs out to bring his balance as low as possible and make it as difficult for his towering opponent to manhandle him as possible.

With a snort, the Chaser clapped his hands together, emitting a strident shock wave and sending Endo rolling back like a rag doll. The parasite vanished at once, appearing directly behind the swordsman in a blink and welcoming Endo as he rolled right into the leech's embrace. What began as a crafty way to suck the life out from the swordsman turned into a bloody cough for the tall, chakra-leeching monster as Endo had turned his swords backward and drove their tips into the Chaser's gut in a moment of an excellent read of moves and intentions.

With a swinging tap of his feet against the leech's face, Endo shoved off of his opponent with a kangaroo roll and prepared to engage his enemy from a low stance once more. This time, he wouldn't have to do it alone. Having grabbed other massive gears with her chakra enhanced strength, Shige-H swung in with an aerial double lariat aimed to flatten the Chaser, but the monstrous individual raised his hand and stopped the swinging gear with one hand, halting Shige's entire swing.

The chakra parasite shot his knee up. Shige-H blocked it with her other hand. The pressure of the Chaser's knee strike tore the gear asunder like a sheet of paper and sent blunt shrapnel of its teeth flying about. More than a handful of them chipped in to Shige's flesh and the young woman rode the force of the shock wave with a humbled backward slide.

Skaven flung a couple of kunai, obstructing the Chaser's hungry charge toward Shige-H. Their tails sizzled, which was what made the Chaser respect the ninja weaponry more than not at all. The sizzling tails burst into a wall of flames and smoke in a resonant blast though, despite a slight struggle against its tide, the Chaser stepped out from the wall of destruction with a mere cover of his hand over his whited out and abstractly shaped eyes.

Just as the monster reached out to grab Shige-H by her hair and pull her in closer, Skaven swooped overhead, controlled by Damisan's puppetry strings, as he littered the battlefield with explosive orbs that pulsed with heat at once. The first thought that came into the Chaser's mind was confusion as to why the Stars member would put his leader in danger like that as well. It was that thought that prevented the man-beast from reacting in time as the battlefield resonated with bubbly blasts of blaze while Damisan's threads pulled Shige-H out from the fire.

"An entire Moon of gods to the likes of you failed to prevent the satisfaction of my hunger..." the Chaser spoke up as he walked out from the flame wiping the black, gooey rot from his upper body that dripped on the ground like slithering oil. In his current transformed shape, it didn't appear as if the monster even had blood to bleed and provide temporary relief to the Stars with that the Chaser could even be stopped. That which doesn't bleed cannot be killed.

"I'm afraid he's right," Mana joined her fellow Stars without a salvo to announce her arrival as she had already spent out all of her options to combat this unnatural walking calamity. "Most of our arsenals are only bolstering him, whereas what we can actually throw at him will never be enough to put him down. Even now... He may have been in an exhausted and hungry state when he woke up, but he already drained a few of the Sky Clan ninja. Even one of them puts him beyond our league..."

"Then go and kneel before him, maybe he'll snap your neck quickly and be done with it?" Endo cursed in mockery of Mana's admission.

"That's not what I mean," Mana shook her head as the unstoppable man continued to approach the grouped-up team. "What I meant by that is that merely brawling against him is pointless–we'll all just get killed and drained. We need a solution, not a big swing at him."