Targeted From Further Beyond!?

Damisan braced for impact and erected the wall of his raised forearms in front of the electrified shock wave. He grunted in pain and let the vibrant airwave carry him all the way back, rolling on his back. Trickles and minute semblances of the electric crackles persisted around his arms, suggesting that the prosthetic limbs did a fair job of softening the blow for the man wrapped in his own flesh, as was partly their function.

"I appreciate you trying to show me that things are different," the cocky gentleman strut onward, playing with his cane as he did so. "That you can fight without wrecking your own limbs, but this is looking embarrassing for you. Just break loose, blast your entire body to hell, and don't give a damn. It's part of why I admire you. It is that feature of yours that makes me relate to you so well."

"If you're here to beat me up and feel better about yourself, you're wasting your time with all the talking..." Damisan wiped the light touches of blood on his lip and wrapped his tongue around in his mouth to lick away the revolting taste he felt on the inside. The damp and stuffy feeling, the iron aroma came from within his body and that part wasn't something that was so easy to just swat away.

Seeing his opponent weave an all too familiar bunch of hand seals, itching for another go for the jutsu that sent Damisan flying the first time, just another wave of torment, the self-puppeteering ninja raised his arm up and allowed the plates that symbolized and defined his muscles to unravel in protective rows shaped similarly to flow petal rings. Once the electrical shock wave washed over him again, the expanded, protective layer softened the kick of it, allowing Damisan ample time to set up his own technique.

"Sun Lotus Bloom!" Damisan yelled out with a rough tone, signifying his struggle against the hefty push backward as his spread-out left arm coughed up a fusillade of ninja tools from the open tool belt rings, emptying his entire arm's arsenal at once.

The gent's eyes followed the spark that spat out an entire swarm of ninja tools, though the spread seemed needlessly wide and hectic for this manner of attack to be of any use. That was when a dull thud came out from Damisan's arm, shooting out a round and flat magnetic plate of coarse texture and obsidian black color. As if they had sprung to life, the ninja tools followed the plate, homing in on the surprised challenger.

The man sprung into action, flexing his entire body and putting his agility and acrobatic skill to the test as his pulling and turning limbs stressed his stretched formal attire, tearing it places where the stress was too much as the rain of steel grazed and cut the man forcing him to employ his substantial skill in cane combat as he worked the entirety of his magic on to the rain of cold steel and, despite it being not nearly enough to ward off harm, it allowed the man to remain on both feet after he had weathered the storm of pointy steel.

"Yeah... That's better..." the challenger growled through ache as his tensed body twitched, leaking trickles of red where he had been cut, grazed, and scraped and marked by this combat challenge at long last. "It won't feel like I'm the best if it isn't a fight for my life. It won't feel right!"

The three dashed at each other, Damisan carried by his jet flame-spitting boots while the enemy rode only his own fury, swinging in mid-air as he prepared to whack his cane with full force against the enemy. The two collided with a sonic boom as the aftereffect of the crash sent the dapper challenger skidding away on his back, face perplexed by shock and pain while Damisan pushed on.

With the fiery jets of chakra erupting from the soles of his prosthetic calves and feet once more, Damisan skid across the floor, returning his opponent back on to his feet by force as the prosthetics-using ninja threatened to bulldoze his opponent's legs. With his opponent back on wobbly feet, Damisan whipped his own calves at those of his opponent's, testing the mettle of his prosthetics against flesh, bone, and sinew, and, judging by the grungy cracks, his adamant materials and craftsmanship had prevailed. The self-puppeteer pushed his foot into the face of his dazed opponent, sending him tumbling and turning around while Damisan raised his right arm and allowed it to transform in the meantime.