Disarmament

"Ji-Ji!" Usujitsa bawled out as smoke and snappy popping noises filled the tense atmosphere. A whirlwind carrying jets of flames around surrounded a sudden emergence of rabbit clones that threatened to ride the vortex all the way to the top and then spill over, bombarding the battlefield into a charred wasteland. Gloyfan extended her hands, letting them dissolve into a swarm of butterflies from the elbow down and surround the whirlwind as well.

"I don't think just putting them to sleep will do much!" Selsig barked out at his comrade. But, while Gloyfan appeared stressed by the exertion of casting an illusion of such a wide range and such a potent medium, she also looked confident in her ability to stop the rabbit's wild bombardment plans.

Indeed, just as the woman seemed to have planned, the wild and unpredictable stares of the Usujitsa's clones turned swirly and dazed and the fiery hurricane they've formed that was meant to scatter them across the battlefield seemed to die down almost at once. Instead of scattering out wide, the clones all flopped face first, one onto another. The flop seemed soft enough for the enemy group to have prevented Usujitsa's manic tendencies from coming to fruition.

"Flowies..." Gwirlon chuckled with a goofy tone as he reeled his metal arm back and folded the tools that comprised it back into a ring-shaped combination assemblage over the fleshy carvings on his arm. Where he once held and threatened to squeeze the life out of Mana, now flowed merely stray pink and silky flower petals.

"You jawless nitwit!" Gloyfan screamed out. "She was right in your grasp. This is an illusion. She has gone nowhere!"

"Well... She sure as heck went somewhere now..." Selsig snarled, scanning across the battlefield. The two ninja with the adequate amount of forethought focused on the areas where the wind carried the illusionary flower petals that Mana falsely displayed to have dissolved into. It only felt right that with the enemy having a decent illusionist of their own right, they'd be able to figure out the nature behind Mana's Flower Petal Sanctuary.

"She can't have gone too far. The muttonhead busted her ribs and pretty much everything else with his rocky grip. She didn't strike me as the tough and agile type," Gloyfan added while staying on her toes and trying to determine which direction their target intended to flee the unfavorable battlefield in.

"Genjutsu: Flower Shuriken Jutsu!" Mana's voice pierced the silent emptiness that the two ninja attentively scanned as the airborne petals that amused Gwirlon so halted in mid-motion and unraveled into a sharp, shuriken shape before solidifying. It didn't take as long as a single snap for Selsig and Gloyfan to realize Mana has trapped them. Gloyfan's hands raced to clap her hands and prepare to dispel the illusion, as there was no workable way for illusionary flower petals to become solid shuriken–the follow-up had to be an illusion.

"She... That bitch! She didn't bolt anywhere!?" Selsig bawled out in shock as the shuriken all took off toward him, skewering him like a pincushion. The muscular ninja halted in a paralyzed and twisted stance as his limbs and eyes twitched frantically from phantom pain coursing through his entire body.

A following gust of wind brought with it another flow of pink, white and azure petals but when Mana's shape solidified from thin air and she spun in a roundhouse kick, seeking Selsig's jaw and a grievous concussion on her enemy, Gwirlon's hand caught Mana's heel in mid-air. Sharp and jagged teeth burst from the wrist of the dim-witted enemy ninja before a bear trap snapped shut, ripping through Gwirlon's own flesh and snapping around the ankle that he had locked his grip onto.

Unlike the feeble-minded brute who seemed to be utterly unaffected by the pain of a bear trap he had implanted into his own wrist ripping through his own flesh to snap shut over the enemy's leg, Mana screamed her lungs out in pain the likes of which she hadn't felt since Jigoku. She couldn't even think up of a response nor did she dream of it, flapping down with her arms over her head and writhing in mid-air while swinging helplessly in the enemy's grip.