Redecoration, Facial And Otherwise

Hoshido took a step. Face stone-cold. With the first twitch of his foot, Skaven's shadowy tendril wrapped around his body with the Nara ninja taking the knee and weaving a signature Nara Clan hijutsu hand seal while the Shadow Strangulation Jutsu wrapped all around Hoshido's hulking body but stopped a few inches away from Hoshido's throat where the hold was supposed to lock-in.

With another step, Hoshido tore through the shadowy stranglehold, freeing himself out from the shadowy grasp by simply walking it off. Everything went black around Skaven's face as the massive hand of his brutal opponent wrapped around his face and the hick thrust Skaven into the ceiling, smashing him through while he dragged Skaven's body across the crumbling ceiling and smashed him back into the ground face-first. Skaven's feet locked around Hoshido's wrist, stomping it a few times.

The pressure against the giant's nerves caused a nervous twitch that awarded Skaven with a couple of precious seconds to slither out of his opponent's control. Skaven's right hand shot down to support his plummeting weight while his left went for his tool pouch. He spun with overhead kicks while freeing a kunai from his holster. A pair of silvery blurs colored the intense atmosphere against the two colliding ninja leaving grievous but shallow scratches on Hoshido's waist and his face while Skaven propelled himself off the floor and spun around with his kunai in hand.

Hoshido let out a prolonged grunt while the image of his disgruntled expression solidified in Skaven's weary senses. Skaven didn't have the time to exclaim something ironic as the hick just roared out and charged at him with his arms spread out wide and just ran Skaven over, taking him along for the ride as the wild bruiser slammed through walls of wood and plaster like it was a sheet of wallpaper.

Once Hoshido settled down with his outrage, the brute looked down at a wooden frame that fell down off of his chest. A piece of the structural integrity of the building that Skaven had substituted himself with in order to avoid being taken for a ride. "Shadow Sewing Jutsu!" Skaven's voice resonated from a darker corner of a shadowy attic that had half fallen apart during Hoshido's rampage. A washing tidal wave of sharp shadowy tendrils erupted from the dark corner, skewering at the burly bumpkin.

"What are you made of?" Skaven muttered to himself as he felt his shadowy tendrils merely cutting into Hoshido's flesh or inflicting very shallow puncture wounds. Hoshido bellowed, his hefty hands grabbed hold of the shadowy tendrils and ripped them apart, snapping them and dissolving them at once as the brute freed himself and dripped with thin lines of dripping blood, coloring him from his wounds.

The hick jumped up and grabbed hold of the attic, with a powerful yank, Hoshido slammed the whole floor down by ripping it down atop of himself but all that he could care about was that the annoying rat hiding inside of the shadows and bombarding him from his perch-point was now out in the light. As Skaven dug through and did his best to crawl away from the slowly advancing threat of violent obliteration, Hoshido merely walked toward him menacingly.

Skaven rolled back, trying to get back on his feet, but a stray wooden frame hit him straight in the head. Everything went black for a second. Once Skaven's vision returned, he was staring at droplets of blood gathering in a threatening puddle as his head hung down and his hair obstructed the limited lighting in the room. Everything blacked out again when Hoshido push-kicked Skaven through a couple more rooms and walked menacingly toward his opponent.

As Skaven coughed up blood and clutched at his busted ribs, his vision settled on the advancing threat of glorified violence, who ripped out a broken wooden frame of the building and stared at its chipped off upper part for a few seconds. When Skaven's vision returned to him in its full efficiency, the Nara might have wanted it to have taken some sweet time as he witnessed Hoshido slamming his head into the sharp, wooden shreds, looking back up and smirking at Skaven with a face full of splinter shrapnel. One of the wooden spikes was sticking out from Hoshido's eye, and when the giant pulled it out, his eye burst into a bloody spit.