Only Human

Stray bolts of lightning lashed in random directions as Raitoncide rose from the dirt. As was clear from his state, Damisan's technique had peeled off the layer of electric armor off of his skin, though the rampant electric fields weaved it back together from minute strands of flashing Lightning Release chakra weaves. The self-proclaimed Thunder God had his arms hanging beside him, too heavy to move at that moment, and he struggled to rise back to his feet and even a few moments after returning to his feet it took a brief pause for him to engage in his electromagnetic levitation again.

"Shitaka-senpai is taking an awful amount of time to check back with us," Shige-H grit her teeth, using this temporary pause that gave them all a chance to catch their breaths to worry about their superior who was supposed to check up on the true mastermind behind this plot of betrayal. Even if Shitaka couldn't find anything or anyone else, he'd have long since returned, as this brawl was getting far too wild to ignore.

"Is he really our problem?" Endo panted, building the strength back up to lift his sword off the ground. Finding his own movements too sloppy, the young swordsman split his weapon in half at the center and sheathed one half of the blade by his side.

"He is. I need you to check up on him," Shige-H looked to Endo with strength and authority behind her look. A look that she meant to show Endo that she wasn't ready to fool around and won't take Endo's usual antics from him with.

"Wait, me!?" Endo flipped out. "Why me? I don't give a shit about that guy..."

"You're also by far the closest to death out of all of us. I've healed you up, I know your exact state. If you get hit again–there's no guarantee that your chakra augmentations will hold. I'm not asking you to engage the enemy if you find it. I know also that you won't just sit still even for a second so I'm asking you to be useful differently instead of just rushing at the enemy and getting yourself killed," Shige-H replied.

"You know that I can use Wind Release ninjutsu, right?" Endo beamed a seething glare at his team leader.

"That's right, but I'm tuck to hide this ace away so I don't lose it forever." Shige-H said, standing her ground.

"Fine. But I can't promise you I won't kill the enemy that's keeping Shitaka occupied," Endo pointed his thumb at him, making a tough guy grimace before taking off.

"That is exactly what I told him not to do..." Shige-H sighed while the rest of the Stars prepared to take on their rising enemy once again, hoping to stop him this time.

"Do we have an actual plan?" Damisan wondered. "I'm not sure how many more shots of Spiral Burst I've got in me, it's possible that it's fewer than it might take to take this guy out."

"Honestly, I've got nothing. I'm willing to jump in and give my best shot, I will not ask you for anything more than that either. It feels like a simple either we all die or we take him down kind of situation," Shige-H looked on to Raitoncide as he hovered over the Stars and his missing patch of Lightning Armor reassembled, coating his entire body once more in an azure hue.

An authoritative thunderbolt slammed against the ground in between the Stars, scattering the young adults and tossing them about by its sheer, dominant power alone. Raitoncide had slammed against the ground in between the group as if he had become lightning itself, quickly regaining his humanoid form once he landed and spread his arms out.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Current!" Raitoncide yelled out as the entire area submerged in an expanding electrical field. Rampant and intense.

Shige-H screamed out. There was no resisting or escaping this expanding field of electricity. It was as if the entire area had been filled to the brim with an interconnected network of lightning jolts, evading even a single strand seemed impossible and every strand of the rampant electricity carried the entire voltage flowing from the newly garnered divine power of the rogue ninja.