Chapter one; Tutor

"Mom? Mom!-"

"What Ryujin?!" Her mom snapped her head to look at her daughter, near the doorstep with a backpack hanging on her right shoulder. "I-I was going to say I'm leaving for school..." She muttered.

"Then go-"

"MY LIFE'S RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU, FUCKING BITCH!" Ryujin flinched at it, not like it's something new but every time her father would get into a fight with her mom, she just wanted to get out of the house. and right now, it's a situation where she wants to get out.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU WANT TO MARRY ME, AND LOOK AT ME AND MY CHILDREN LIVING IN HELL!!!" Ryujin heard her mom yelling at his father, and she took it as a cue to leave. She assumed both her sister and brother to be asleep, cause normally, they intrude when their parents fight.

She stopped a cab and got in. "Icon university" she said to the driver and he nodded. Ryujin sighed and snuggled into her seat with a gloomy expression. Hell, just how much she wanted to get out of her house but at the same time, she wanted to be with her family. She is rich, she is pretty, she is smart but she wasn't very happy.

She got down in a matter of minutes, for Ryujin, home and College were two different worlds. she is a mouse in her house but a queen in college. the moment she enters the university, girls and boys scream, whisper, some greets her. she smiles at everyone sweetly. no one was interested in Ryujin's background cause all they cared about was her beauty and her personality.

which was good.

or bad.

"Ryujin!!" A girl rushes to her and links their arms. "Hi, Ryeongchae" She smiles, that was Chaeryeong. Ryujin's closest friend.

"I missed you!" Chaeryeong pouts. "It's been less than a week, Gosh how are you so whipped for me?" Ryujins clicked her tongue. "How's stuff happening at home? Your fathers still at it?" 

"Yeah, du uh. he will always be at it, he will regret when he will get arrested someday" She shakes her head, and the two girls walk to their class. 

Lessons after lessons

and lessons again. "When will this end?" Ryujin asked Chaeryeong as she looked at the teacher who's teaching them algebra or whatever this shit she is writing on the board.

"Someone tell her to leave" Chaeryeong voices in a low voice and she groans. the teacher leaves the class and the students rush to the notice board to check their exam results. Ryujin and Chaeryeong tag along with them and when they reach the notice board, all students set their eyes on Ryujin.

"RYUJIN-AH, CONGRATS, YOUR BATCH TOP AGAIN!!" Some students yelled. Ryujin smiled and mutters 'thank yous.' 

The school ends and Ryujin walks out of school to dance practices. 

She performs like a pro as usual and by the time the class ended, it was already night. She stepped onto the rod and she heard her phone vibrating.

"Yeoboseyo?" She places the phone next to her ear.

"Oh, Ryujin-ah. I figured you're not home yet, where are you, I'm coming to pick you up" His brother voiced from the other line.

"No need Cha-"

"Tell me where you are, noona is here too, I picked her up just now so just tell me where you are, It's almost 9 o'clock" 

"Tch. I am near my dance academy, hurry up though, there are random guys here" She muttered and declined.

She was used to different people setting eyes on her but that doesn't mean she wasn't creeped out. 

People see Ryujin as a perfect girl. no one was bothered by the fact that she worked part-time at her sister's company. No one was bothered about her family background. Everyone sees Ryujin as literal perfection