Chapter Twenty seven; Happily ever after

(Not my dumbass giving you all a picture of my eyes lol,  UGLY EYES REVEAL!! 😂😭😔) 

Remember how Ryujin asked for Soobin's contact number when the girls hung out? Remember how she got calls from him constantly? Wonder why I didn't properly let you all know what conversations she had through the phone? 

Well that's how it started. 

Soobin helped her join the CIA, and he knew she will have O hide who she is in order to be safe from her predators. 

Remember when I mentioned that she was exhausted in some days? Probably because she spent days, collecting his father's information as a part of the CIA. 

And, 

The secret team member from Beomgyu's team, an agent from the CIA who didn't wanna reveal herself. 

That was Ryujin. 

Remember the day when Yeji and Yeonjun were talking about Ryujin and Beomgyu, and Ryujin barged in, Yeji asked her why she looked so tired, 

That's cause she spent nights in the agency, helping the team. But she dodged off the question. 

"I know, there is no point of hating him for killing people when I'm actually involved in a family like that, and I'm kinda involved too" 

'She is kinda involved too', see what she meant?? 

Remember how Beomgyu questions why and how they get so much information about Jinghoon? 

That's cause a person who lived really close by him was a part of their team, and that's Ryujin. Of course it was hard for her to join the CIA. But for the sake of hundreds of people, she did. 

Well yes, Ryujin didn't know Beomgyu was a mafia from the very beginning, cause, although she was a part of the team, she never got to know who her team mates were because Soobin knew about the relationship. And didn't wanna mess up shit. 

Only recently, Chaeyoung got to know and kept it a secret as well. 

It was all a plan of the fucking central intelligence agency. 

***

"Shin Ryujin, An agent of the Central intelligence Ageny, South Korea. And Goon Jinghoon, you're a criminal who doesn't deserve to live" Ryujin didn't hesitate to pull the trigger of the gun, not to his chest, but to his leg. 

It took courage to do so. 

She then gulped, her hands were somewhat shaky and she glanced at Beomgyu. Beomgyu was unable to speak, he was shocked. 

No wait, 

SHOCKED. 

And in pain on top of that! 

Ryujin was scared, it's a big secret she hid!! Will Beomgyu accept her? Will he still love her?

No one knows. 

Jinghoon falls on the ground and yells in pain. Ryujin remained still, her eyes on her boyfriend. 

"Gyu..." She walks over and bends next to him. At the mean time, Chaeyoung and the others came running after they finished all the men of Jinghoon's.

"Beomgyu Hyung!!" Taehyun exclaimed and crouched down next to him. Ryujin was shaking, but she dropped the gun, just to place both of her hands on top of the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. 

Ryujin wasn't expecting him to talk to her after she did something like that to him. 

"Please don't close your eyes... Please" Ryujin begged, tears streaming down as she spoke. Taehyun and Chaeyoung gave him first aid as soon as possible.