Chapter twenty four; Feels like home

The two of them now were back in Seoul. Currently, the girls are threatening Ryujin, asking her to spill the tea about Jeju.

"I told you all once, Nothing happened, Geez!!" Ryujin exclaims

"Who are you trying to lie to Unnie?? I know Something happened, sommmmeeeeethinggg?" Yuna pouts, taking a seat beside her but Ryujin shook her head.

"Will you all have some social distancing? Ulkk, y'all are some gossip girls getting thirsty over me" Ryujin clicked her tongue.

"Fine, don't tell us, Let Somi find out-"

"The fuck, Lee Chaeryeong?!" Ryujin cuts her in and smacks her

"Ok, whatever, if you two are okay now, that is what matters" Lia ruffles the younger's hair and Ryujin smiled faintly.

"Ryujin-ah, We will have to go now, right?" Yeji asks Lia, then checks the time and pouts, Lia nods, then the two of them leave after they bid goodbyes.

"Can you two also go already?" Ryujin asks. Chaeryeong pouts at the harsh words and Yuna clicks her tongue. 

"Okey... We'll go then" Chaeryeong picked her purse up and dragged Yuna away, 

"One last time! Nooooothing happened?" Yuna asks, and sees Ryujin shaking her head firmly and leaves the room. 

She was pretty bored, University's semester came to an end and it's a short vacation. But she always has plans with Beomgyu, obviously. 

Ryujin threw her phone to a corner of the bed with a sulky look and wraps her arms across her chest, 

Her phone chimes once again and she picks it up, 

"Nae?" 

"Ryujin, can we meet?" 

"Sure!" 

✩.・*:。───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩