Chapter fifteen; First date

"Congrats!!" Chaeryeong jumped up and down, hugging her friend tight as she makes weird noises. 

"Enough, gosh. I bet Taehyun didn't even care-" 

"HYUNG OH MA GAHD! IS THIS BETRAYAL?! I'M GONNA CRY!!" A loud voice echoed through the hallways and the two of them snapped their heads to the direction where the sound came from, 

Only to see Beomgyu trying hard to shut his Taehyun's mouth off. 

"Gyu~ I told you not to make it obvious yet!!" Ryujin stomps toward them. 

"Not my fault this squirrel kept squeaking!" Beomgyu pouts. 

"And why is this still a secret?" Chaeryeong was curious. 

"It's because-" 

"Ryujin unnie!! I hope you gain courage!!" 

"Ryujin, I'll be shipping you two!!" 

"Ryujinah, don't ever get discouraged, I'm sure you can confess!!" 

Some random girls who passed by stopped to chirp. 

"What the?-" 

"Oh shit, it's Somi!" Chaeryeong exclaims, trying her best not to laugh and she shoves her cell phone into Ryujin's hands for her to check the news. 

"The hell?! This Woman-" 

"Why what happened?" Taehyun grabbed the phone and read the school's gossip page's hot news out loud

"Our batch top, our pretty queen Shin Ryujin has a little zing on Choi Beomgyu!! Hottest news today" He giggles and Ryujin sighs. 

"She overheard a conversion of mine and Chaeryeong" Ryujin explained to Beomgyu who was asking for explanations. 

"Oh~ So what's the big deal?" Beomgyu asks with a pout. 

"You're way too popular, I can't stand all girls sending daggers to me every second, I like it better in this way, I mean, I wouldn't bother even if they get to know anyway" Ryujin nudges the latter and Beomgyu didn't miss the chance to cuddle her in the middle of the somewhat crowded hallway. 

"Gyu, stop will you?" 

"And yes, we two still exist" Chaeryeong purses his lips and Taehyun nodded along promptly. 

"Then leave-" Beomgyu squeezes  Ryujins waist as she was too short compared to him and lifted her off the ground a little just to peck his cheek. 

"Ew, I'm out. Come, Chaery" Taehyun dragged his girlfriend away from the disgustingly cute scene. 

"Gosh, when will you allow me to kiss those lips of yours?" Beomgyu pouts. 

"Never" Ryujin brushes her nose against his nose, legs still distanced from the ground. 

"I'd kiss you here and now if it wasn't for your eager to keep this a secret" He rolls his eyes and Ryujin chuckles. 

"Mind putting me down?" Ryujin requests, her hands wrapped around his neck for support. 

"Aniyo! Never" He squeezed her waist tightly, never wanting to put her down. 

"Get a room!!!!!!" The two of their friends yelled from a corner and Beomgyu raises his middle finger at them. And then focuses back on his Snowdrop. 

"Should we go out today? I wanna take you to some places that I've always dreamed to go with my girlfriend" Beomgyu says excitedly. 

"Okay. Pick me up then" Ryujin stole a 0.001-second peck from his lips and wriggled out of his grip before running away in embarrassment.