Chapter seven; Friend-zoned

"No, why would you expect me to say yes?? We met like, when? 3 days ago? A-and-"

"I think I like you" Beomgyu says.

"Beomgyu, you don't even know me!!" 

"Exactly, be mine for a week or two and I'll let you decide. That way we get to know each other" Beomgyu voices and Ryujin gives him a dull look.

"I-I-I have someone who I like," She says.

"Who's that?" Beomgyu asks the latter and notices the red hue that crept up to her cheek. She fiddled with her fingers.

'What do you expect me to say, a random mAfiA who popped outta nowhere?' She mentally facepalms herself 

"None of your business... What kind of guts came up to you to ask me out of the freaking blue???" She groans, half of her feeling sorry for the latter but the other half confused.

"Are you sure?" He asks and Ryujin nods hesitantly.

Yes, Ryujin does feel funny sometimes when Beomgyu is around, But hey, their friendship isn't even a month old??

"Okay then. See ya later" He smiles and gives a blunt pat on her head. Ryujin felt sorry and held his wrist to stop him.

"Hey... We are still friends, alright?" She asks.

"We are. But remember we still have that bet of me making you blush someday. So I think I'll be trying to cross the 'friend' line from today" He leaves with that.

'That brat is unBeliEeveBal" She dramatically exclaims and stomps away.

Her work came to an end and she took a cab to Chaeryeong's house, cause the latter called to inform that Ryujin's cousin finally came to Seoul.

"Hi Shin!! Now we got both of the Shins here!!!" Chaeryeong exclaims and drags Ryujin to her room.

"Yuna-yah!!" Ryujin wraps her arms around her cousin and kisses her cheek.

"When did you come back???" Ryujin asks,

"A few hours ago. I didn't visit home cause I'm tired to deal with that dude" She rolls her eyes, referring to Ryujin's dad.

"What are you and Kai up to now? Damn how long has it been since you two left the CIA?" Ryujin asks and Yuna nods excitedly

"We are doing fine actually. And, Soobin and Lia helped us a lot too" Yuna states and the three girls talked for a good few hours.

Yuna is Ryujin's cousin, her dad's sister's daughter is also an orphan and lives with Hyuka, her boyfriend. She left the CIA with Kai because they had banned dating for rookie agents and the two idiots couldn't be separated from each other for a while. 

"Yuna, is there any way you can give me Soobin's contact number?"  Ryujin asks and Yuna nods, lending the latter the phone number right away. 

"For what though?" Chaeryeong asks. 

"Just..." She looks at the younger with a puppy-wants-a-treat res and Yuna nods.

✩.・*:。───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Beomgyu was laying on his bed after a busy day. 

The boy was emo right now honestly.

I mean, He sOmeHoW got some guts to ask this pretty girl from college out and got rejected instantly. Well, call that normal but,

Beomgyu was trained to be an extraordinary mafia,