Chapter twelve; Courage

The sun was shining brightly, well of course, it was summer. Ryujin slowly opened her eyelids that felt heavier and she scanned her surrounding. 

"Where am I?" She asks herself, eyes still only slightly opened since the sun was shining right infront of her face. 

Suddenly, the light goes off and she opens her eyes to see a big frame standing there, protecting her from the sun rise. 

'Broad shoulders, Long hair, sharp jawline. Fuck. It's him' She screams internally. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Beomgyu asks, still had his mafia suits on with the mask. 

"Don't come near me" Ryujin voiced, her voice sounds weak and shaky. 

"Ryujin-" 

"You are a murderer, Don't come near me. Please" She asks, her tears were the first thing that started to flow down her cheeks early morning and Beomgyu too didn't have anything to do. 

"I'm such a fool for having any possible feelings for you. I-I hate you" She stammered and cried. 

"Ryujin, please calm down. I don't want you to get hurt anymore-"

"Im already hurt. And it's because of you! Stop playing w-with me. And yes, part of me s-said You aren't Beomgyu and it's true. You c-can never be him. You're a devil who kills people and Beomgyu is j-just so much better than you. I need him, tell him to come here, somehow" Her voice contained so much pain and Beomgyu couldn't stand watching her like this. 

"Ryujin I-" 

"Ryujinie? You're awake?" A new voice squeals and Ryujin slowly turns her head to see Chaeyoung. 

"Chaeyoung unnie!!" She calls out and Chaeyoung envelopes her into a hug. Ryujin cries on her shoulders and she says she wants Beomgyu to go out and she says she wants Beomgyu with her, 

If you know what I mean? 

"Sssh, it's okay Ryu. He isn't bad, trust me" Chaeyoung pats her hair but Ryujin refuses to believe her. 

'ISN'T IT SO OBVIOUS I'M BEOMGYU??!' at this point, Beomgyu had an urge to tell her the truth but he couldn't risk anything like that. 

"He is, He is Unnie. You're someone I hate to see so leave!!" Hse yells and Beomgyu finches at how loud she was despite her condition. 

"I... I just wanted to say sorry, Ryujin. A-and Thank you for jumping in for me. You risked your life for me-" 

"It was a mistake. Thanks to you, everything I wanted to forget just kept on coming in again. Please don't ever show up in front of me-" 

"Ryujin, listen-" 

"I don't want to- Ahh!" She yelped in pain and clutched her stomach. 

"Yah" Chaeyoung came to her and checked the wound which was all fine. Beomgyu was standing there and didn't move a bit. 

"I'm okay. It just hurts" Ryujin sighed and laid back again. 

"Shall I call Sana?-" 

"Don't! She will freak out and Chan will get to know too..." She says and Chaeyoung nods. 

"But how did I end up here?" Ryujin asks and Chaeyoung opens her mouth to speak but the words won't come out. 

"S-she is one of my sister's friends and was apparently the nearest place when that happened, so.." Beomgyu butts in and Chaeyoung nods. 

"You can't go alone. I'll drop you at least-" 

"Don't, I'm fine on my own-"

"You can't even walk, Ryujin!" Beomgyu exclaims.