Chapter seventeen; Blinded Snowdrop

"R-Ryujin?" Yeji stammered, her hands gripping each other as she watches the younger approaching her and Yeonjun.

"I told you all, right? Beomgyu isn't what you all think he is, if he is, then he would tell me, cause... he dates me" Ryujin scrunched her eyebrows,

"We know, Ryu. we were just saying-"

"Well, hereafter, don't even say or compare Gyu to that fucking murderer. Yes, they looked alike but-"

"Okay, chill. We won't" Yeji didn't want to hear another word, Ryujin blindly believes Beomgyu, and no one can seem to stop her.

Maybe, no one tried

"From where are you coming? Looks pretty exhausted" Yeji asks as he strokes her hair gently,

"Um, n-nowhere" She walks past the couple but Yeonjun stops her,

"Ryujin, we were just talking, don't get mad," He says,

"I am not mad, Oppa, it's just... nothing" Ryujin sighs, and Yeonjun nods without questioning the younger.

"We heard a Lil sumn happened in college, Ryu?" Yeji wriggles her eyebrows

"H-how do you-"

"Chaeryeong exists"

"Right, yeah yeah, a Lil sumn happened" Ryujin just smiled.

"I have to go, see you two later~" Ryujin picked her bag back up to leave,

"May we know where you're going?"

"To tutor my dumb mans" Ryujin said as she opened the boutique's door, and headed out

"Aww, she blindly believes him, I cant Yeonjun!" Yeji pouts, and Yeonjun hums in response, he gotta think of something.

✩.・*:。───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Mom, Dad, this is Ryujin" Beomgyu intertwines their fingers and introduces Ryujin to his parents.

"Hello, Ryujin. we hear a lot about you!" Mrs. Choi comments and Ryujin chuckles, her charm cat-whisker-dimples coming out adorably.

"Nice to meet you, Ryujin-ah!" Kangmin who was eating greets the younger as well.

"We have classes, see you all later" Beomgyu held her wrist and dragged her upstairs, into his room.

"Sit down, I'll get us some snacks" Beomgyu smiled before walking away from the room, leaving Ryujin all alone. 

Ryujin started to walk around his room, looking at the photo frames and little statues here and there. 

She accidentally drops a pair of boots with a red logo which she could tell were expensive and turns around to pick it back up, just to notice that it was all muddy. 

"This boy never even cleans his boots?-"  Ryujin exclaims with a a 'done' expression. 

"Ryujin!" Beomgyu locked the door behind him and placed the cookies on the coffee table. 

"Sit" Beomgyu pats the space next to him and Ryujin sits on the floor, next to Beomgyu. 

"Should we start?" Ryujin averted her gaze to her boyfriend and he smiled before nodding. 

"You look cute today, for some rare reason" Ryujin pretends to think hard, earning a smol smack by him. 

"I look cute every day, you're just naive to accept I am, tryna be the tough one" Beomgyu tsks with a roll with his eyes.