Chapter sixteen; First Kiss: Stolen

Warning; Steamy scene on the way, you wont need holy water but if you are TOO innocent, skip. i am not pressuring!! :)

"Yes okay? We date. Now what? Could you please take that camera off my face, Jeon Somi?" Ryujin tries to cover the phone's camera lens which was recording her. 

"Aingg~~~ Give us TMI, the school's in a drought without those!!" Somi pouts. 

"And as long as I know, I'm not rain or water to stop the drought-" 

"Trust me, you are!!" Somi lands a peck on Ryujin's cheek and runs away before she could do anything brutal. Lol

Somi legitimately followed Ryujin around for what it felt like half an hour, asking the truth about the dating Rumor, and finally, Ryujin had to accept, and that's when the latter calmed down. 

"She should take the responsibility if I lose my man over delusional women" Ryujin mumbled to herself and took the books out of the lockers, and that is when the locker automatically closed, causing Ryujin to jolt in surprise.

"AISH, KAMCHAGIYA!!" Ryujin smacked her cute boyfriend a good five times.

"What were you saying? lose me?" Beomgyu smirks as he watches Ryujin visibly getting pink.

"I was... just talking... to-to myself" Ryujin looked the other way but Beomgyu cupped her cheeks.

"I'm not gonna be all typical and tell you, 'Red looks good on you' but you look like a strawberry and makes me wanna kiss you so bad" Beomgyu leans closer to brush her nose against his nose.

"Gosh, how desperate are you?" Ryujin shakes her head. Beomgyu has been asking for a kiss since the day they started to date, like, hey? Shin Ryujin is demanding??

"Should I show you?" Beomgyu pursed his lips before dragging her away from the hallways, into the music room which was ForTunaTEly empty.

"So you finally decided to kiss me without listening to me-"

"We hold equal powers in this relationship, Snowdrop. Let's do what we want" Beomgyu pins both of her arms onto the wall on either side of her body, leaving her no space to run away or stop the latter.

"Really? is that how it works then?" Ryujin scoffs despite her flattered self that could be weakened anytime soon just by his sultry eyes gazing at her.

"Pretty much, because I can't let you stop me every time I get tempted by the miracles you do to me" He whispers right next to her ears.

Ryujin clutched the books in her hands tightly when Beomgyu inhaled the scent after he nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck

"Damn, I held it in for too long," Beomgyu mumbled and pulled her closer, eliminating even an inch of a gap between them,

Then he tucked the strands of hair that had fallen onto her forehead and after days and weeks of waiting, He pressed his lips against her much softer ones.

Well, that was quick,

The moment their lips collided, fireworks started to light in her and she gave up on the books which she had in her hands, immediately wrapping her arms around his neck and she had to tiptoe to be matched with the latter's height.

"Tell me you wanted it too, snowdrop" He lowly chuckled, breaking their kiss just to et her breath, then it was crashed against her lips once again

Ryujin held on to his raven locks as if her legs depended on it, but Beomgyu, as the best boyfriend he is, had his hand wrapped around her waist, not letting her lose her balance or whatever.