Chapter fourteen; Official yet dumb

Two days, zero texts, zero calls, and no nothing. 

Ryujin is D. Y. I. N. G

D- desperately

Y- Yelling at the phone 

I- in frustration that caused by the 

N- Neglection by

G- Gyu aka Beomgyu

She barely came out of her room and stared at her phone screen the whole time. Got excited about each and every text she received but None of them were from Beomgyu, so she seen- zoned them. 

Uh, hello? Not her fault 

Beomgyu legit said 'I'll text you' and that's what she's been waiting for. 

"Fucking call me already??!" She yells at the phone. 

"What's wrong with him?! HE FUCKING CONFESSED FIRST!!!" She grips her hair and whines. Okay, but Ryujin is the definition of a woman you'll see in a mental institution.

"Choi Beomgyu I'll murder you if you don't call me this instance!!" She exclaims and the door opens, revealing Sana with a perplexed look on her face.

"What is wrong Ryu? You've been screaming since yesterday?" She asks the younger.

"Unnie! tell me, is it hopeless If the person who you like doesn't text for two fucking days after you confess??" She legitimately asks her million-dollar question.

"Uh, yeah? then that person is clearly ignoring you- Wait is this about you?!" She asks.

"W-well, you can say that..." Ryujin pouts.

"Uhh?? Did you confess? Please don't tell me it's someone who isn't Jihyo's brother!!! Please!!!" She whines and Ryujin sighs in disbelief.

"Why are you so worked up for hi-him?"

"Uh? Jihyo becoming my sister-in-law! Du uh, we already planned your wedding, just snatch him, Okay?" Sana smiles sweetly and Ryujin scoffs.

"You and Jihyo unnie, I swear to god-"

"IS IT GYU?" Sana holds her shoulders and looks at her with an expectant look.

"I-I-I-I-"

"Quit stuttering woman, is it him?!"

"Yeah, it is him" Ryujin drops her shoulders, groaning in 'not knowing what to do'.

"Oooooo~ Did you kiss him?-"

"Uh, N-"

"Wait- Sumn more than that?-"

"Unnie!-"

"You know by any chance, if you get pregnant, I'll be by your side, okay?-"

"What the?!"

"But you just have to make sure Beomgyu is the father of the baby and you don't have to even abort the child cause I'm here an-"

"SANA UNNIE, MOTHER FUCKING SNAP OUT OF IT?!" She yells and Sana giggles, crackling up while she lost herself and never stopped laughing.

"Unnie?! you need to calm down-"

"N-Noooo!! Th-this is so fun-funny, jinnjaa!!" She chuckles. 

'I'm scared, is this Sana?!' She drags her out and puts her out of the room.

"What are you barking at, woman- I mean, bitch?!" She complains to the dog and she just stares at her.

"FUCK!! YES!!" Her phone rings and she jumps onto the bed, nearly stepping on the puppy but fortunately, did not.