Chapter eleven; Hatred

"No, no, no. Taehyun, get the point! It's normal, father and daughter arguing?? Sounds too normal for me" Beomgyu kept on walking here and there, to every inch of his room. 

"Okaaaay, Hyung... If you say so. I never said it wasn't normal" Taehyun sighed. 

"But Ryujin really didn't want to talk to her father-" 

"What's with all the noise?" Kai and Soobin comes into Beomgyu's room and slumped onto the couch. 

"Nothing, just random things" Beomgyu sighed and plopped on the bed, waking up the oldest who was apparently sleeping peacefully. 

"The hell, Gyu?" Yeonjun groans in annoyance and gets up. The five boys stared into nowhere until Kai spoke up. 

"Don't you three have the stuff to do? Mission thingy?" He asks. 

"I'm not in that case. But my ones almost over" Soobin shrugged. He is an agent from the CIA, almost going to resign to spend his life with Lia but is still an active agent. 

And he wasn't on the same mission as Taehyun, Beomgyu and Yeonjun. 

"We do have some things to do. But no hurry-" 

"No hurry, Hyung?" Taehyun asks the latter. 

"Okey, fine?! I just have to make my mind up to kill fucking Ryujin's father! RYUJIN!!" He exclaims. 

"Don't worry my pal, you will find your way out of that train of downcast thoughts once you stand up and go make your companions some coffe~" Hyuka dramatically used poetry and pushes the latter down the bed, telling him to go the fuck out and make 'em fucking coffee in a poetic way. 

"Go make yourself one, penguin" Beomgyu rolls his eyes and scoots inside his duvet, Turing emo again. 

"He be Emo way too much, I tell you" Soobin shook his head and Yeonjun nodded, agreeing with him. 

"All because of someone called Shin Ryujin" Taehyun adds and the others laughed at it. 

✩.・*:。───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Choi Beomgyu? Who the hell is that? A mafia? Do they even exist?" Yeji asks the latter who's pouting aggressively (?) 

"Unnie, why would I lie?? They do exist and I don't know... I like this dude called Beomgyu and a mafia at the same time. And I know I can't date a mafia so I want to confess my feelings to Beomgyu but it's too early and I-.. Oh gosh, I'm sorry, my head is spinning thinking about two random dudes" Ryujin repeatedly knocked her head against the table and Yeji giggled. 

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine" Yeji assured and chuckled at her cute actions. 

"And you know what? It's time for me to close so go home now, okay?" Yeji asked and Ryujin nodded before taking a big sigh and taking her backpack, then tying her hair into a low ponytail. 

"See you, Yeji unnie" She smiled and the two bid each other goodbyes. 

"Aish, This Beomgyu is playing with my baby's heart" Yeji told herself after the latter walked away. 

It was about 8.00 pm when Ryujin left, she decided to go grab some food alone in a small place in the corner of the city. 

She took her pouch out just to realize she left her money at home. 

"I guess I'll have to walk," She told herself as her hands raked through her locks. 

She walked and walked while her eyes fixated on her legs that moved forward and she got trapped into her thoughts.