Chapter eighteen; Torture

"Hyung, on your right!" Taehyun shot a man as he precautions Beomgyu with a back stabber. But before he could do anything, Yeji stabs him and kills the man alive. 

"Why suddenly an attack?!" Yeji kicks another man's knee as she queries. 

"I don't- think it's Jinghoon, it's probably the KQ's dragging some old stuff out" Chaeyoung lands a kick on a black suited man as she casually talks. 

"I was seriously having a good time today" Beomgyu groans and twists one's arm and makes him fall dead by shooting. 

"Taehyun-ah, on your back!" He warns the youngest and he serves a punch on his face. 

"I wasn't expecting this today, aish..." Taehyun breaks his knuckles as he walks to Beomgyu. 

"Could you stop back stabbing?!" Beomgyu whines at another enemy and throws him to the ground as if it's the most easiest thing to do. 

Clearly, Bighit's agents are enjoying the fight today. 

Yeji was having fun kicking their balls and stabbing them on their stomachs. 

Chaeyoung, as the pro she is was tactfully using her guns to shoot them as if she was born for it. 

Taehyun and Beomgyu literally had a casual conversation as they killed the men in black. 

Meanwhile, 

Ryujin was on her way to the bakery to get some egg tarts to herself. 

After a long night at work, Ryujin found comfort on only two things, Beomgyu, and egg tarts. Since Beomgyu was nowhere to be found, she chose the latter. 

When she was walking to the bakery, obviously, she encountered with the fight the Bighit's agents were having. 

Surprisingly, she decided to ignore the scene as she knee her mafia stranger was in it. She looked at her toes and nervously watched them walk forward and didn't dare to glance at the violent scene. 

But something just happened to caught her eyes. 

The boots. 

The same exact boots Beomgyu had in his room with mud all over it, and Ryujin could remember, seeing a red logo in a corner. And she saw it again. 

I mean, by now, matching everything together, she has to get a clue that her lover and the mafia is one right? 

She's utterly dumb, if she can't. 

"No, no, no. That can't be. Keep walking Shin Ryujin" She gulped as she fastened her moves. Beomgyu saw the latter passing by. He has the urge to go greet but no, He can't mess up shit now. 

Ryujin got out of there and went to the bakery and took a seat. 

'It can't be! Can it? Gyu wouldn't lie to me, right?' She asked herself. 

'But-' 

'No, no, no, no, no Ryujin!! You have faith in him! Gyu won't do that to you. T-they just happened to have the same boots and the looks' Ryujin shook her head and fisted a fistful of her hair in frustration, confusion. 

✩.・*:。───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Beomgyu, headquarters in five" His dad knocked on the door hurriedly before running downstairs. Beomgyu who was sleeping, squints his eyes and gets up. 

"Hyung!! Emergency, get your ass off the bed now!!" Taehyun was the next to barge in and take the duvet off him. 

"Yah!!" Beomgyu whines.