Chapter Thirteen; Confession and tension

It's been a week and nothing special happened in University or in their lives. Except, Ryujin and Beomgyu are a lot closer

Ryujin BLINDLY believes in Beomgyu and she keeps telling herself that Beomgyu is just a normal Uni student and nothing more.

Right now, Both Ryujin and Chaeryeong are listening to whatever the lecturer babbles in their hall.

"Aish, I wish I was a genius like you" Chaeryeong whines, earning a small nudge from the latter.

"Who says I'm a genius. I just pass my exams and that's it" Ryujin giggles.

"Well, in my world, that's genius, and don't get flattered, you're also the dumbest person I've met" Chaeryeong retorts with a small smack on Ryujin's cheek.

"And why is that?"

"Why is that? really? Beomgyu is so obvious that he likes you and you here, still friend-zoning such a cute boy" She groans in annoyance.

"But-"

"He likes you so much, he is whipped, Ryu, can you not see?" Chaeryeong cuts in and asks.

"Hollup, he maybe likes me but whipped isn't the term. He just probably likes me a bit-"

"A BIT??"

"Ms. Lee, silence during lectures!!" Their lecturer warns and the two apologizes quickly.

"A bit??" Chaeryeong now whispers.

"Girl, all I saw in his eyes when he looks at you was adoration, love, and how much he wanted you. Ryujin, I won't be by your side until we die to pinpoint every deet, you know?" She sarcastically voices the last part.

"Tsk. Then why is he making a move alr-"

"Didn't he make one?"

"Well, he did say he likes me-"

"In the world where I live, that's 'making a move' Ryujin"

"And you and I live in the same world" Ryujin deadpans and Chaeryeong rolls her eyes.

"Make a move, go confess, then date, get engaged and marry, then make babies and-"

"I heard enough, thanks" Ryujin clasps her hand over Chaeryeongs mouth.

"Fine then. Just because I like Beomgyu, I'll make a 'move' Okay?" Ryujin forces a smile and Chaeryeong smiles widely, showing her perfectly aligned teeth.

"Ooohh~~ Shin Ryujin likes Beomgyu?? cute!" A head pops up in between the two and giggles loudly,

"Somi I-"

"These are definitely school-gossip-vlog material" Somi exclaims and Ryujin sighs heavily.

Jeon Somi is unstoppable.

"Jeon Somi, silence" The lecturer voices, and Somi releases a 'tsk' lowly before sitting back.

"Lecture is over and complete the assignments. Uh, and, Please read the notice regarding the community service event on the notice board, Good day!" The students rush outside the hall, including Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

"Ryujin-ah! The notice is about a compulsory community service event. A group of six people should find a place to serve for three hours, anywhere in Seoul, and should get the form signed afterward. And if not, 5 points will deduct from the annual report" Chaeryeong summarizes, and Ryujin shrugs.

"Fine by me, but who will come with us-" 

"Ryujin, Chaery!!" A voice calls out the two of them and Chaeryeong automatically smiles, clearly recognizing the voice.