Chapter twenty; Wrong-time Newcomer

"Ryujin, could you just eat sumn? Please?" Yeji pats the sleeping girl on her shoulder but the only thing she could hear was some muffled Sobs. 

"Ryujin Unnie, you're better than this. Come on, get up and eat sumn!" Yuna asks but Ryujin still wouldn't talk. 

Chaeryeong and Lia didn't even try, they know Ryujin won't get up from bed. Last night, Beomgyu was found near the Han River, lost in his thoughts and he didn't even go to his mission that night. And somehow, Yeji found out and sent the boys to Beomgyu and the girls to Ryujin. 

"Shouldn't we give her time?" Lia asks and Yuna shrugs her shoulders. 

"She legitimately was crying over him for what, a day or two?" Yeji deadpans with a frustrated tone. 

"I'm up, happy?" Ryujin suddenly sits on the bed and rolls her eyes. 

"Gosh Ryujin, look how puffy you are!" Chaeryeong combed her hair with her fingers and hugged the latter. 

"You are stronger than this... And plus, Beomgyu must've had his own reasons to hide this from you" Lia voices. 

"He does not trust me, that's the problem here" Ryujin's hoarse voice echoes in tiny. She sniffles and wipes her tears away. 

"We don't know what really happened here, but You and Beomgyu make a good couple. Try figuring stuff out Ryu" Yeji asks and Ryujin just shrugs her shoulders. 

"Whatever" She sighs. Her phone was silenced all day and Beomgyu probably must have called like thousand times or sumn, well that's what Ryujin thought. 

She grabbed her phone and unlocked it only to see just one freaking call from Beomgyu, 

"See, he doesn't even fucking care-" 

"You're being quick to judge... Wait for his side of the story!" Yuna raises her voice, having enough of her sister's babbling. 

Ryujin ignored her presence and tapped the message icon, 

One message from Beomgyu 

Seeing the latter not having typos made Ryujin think, maybe, he was actually sad

But no! 

Beomgyu cheated and lied to her, right? 

Not her! 

"Unnie, let's go out. Do some shopping and forget it, okay?" Yuna grabs Ryujin's upper arm and tries to drag her. 

"No, Yuna... Gyu and I still didn't break up! I just want time... Time to think if I would be willing to be with him-" 

"And I am" Ryujin says, catching everyone off guard. 

Yes, Ryujin hates what Beomgyu does but, well... She has her reasons, which we don't know yet. 

Anyway, Maybe, Ryujin just didn't like Beomgyu to be a part of a mafia gang cause she might lose him.