Chapter Twenty One; I love you

(COMMENT ALOT PLEASE!!! 🥺) 

"I can't dad! I am losing everything because of this!!" Beomgyu raises his voice as he slams his hands on the table. 

"Beomgyu! This is what you wanted!-" 

"And now, what I want is to spend my life with Ryujin!! I can't do this, I can't kill lives and lose her" Beomgyu's voice held unbelievable amount of pain. 

"Son, Ryujin will come back, somehow. Stop being quick and make wrong decisions!!" 

"Dad, this is my decision. I fucked up everything and I don't want this. At least, give me a break from the whole Mafia thing, I-I can't lose her, please..." Beomgyu cries, 

Beomgyu's dad had never seen his son crying so hard before. And all because of a girl? 

Well That sounds more like Beomgyu. 

"Fine. Now that my son has grown up, you can make your own decisions." His father exited his room and Beomgyu couldn't stop him. 

He then breaks a glass next to his bed out of anger and the door creaked open, Jihyo peeking through the gap. 

"Gyu? Hey, are you okay?" Jihyo comes in, picking up the glass and places it to a side before taking a seat beside her brother. 

"I am not, Noona! I lost her... Maybe forever-" 

"You will never!! Stop losing hope, she just needs time" Jihyo hugs her brother and pats his hair, assuring that everything will be okay. 

"I need to be by her side, her father isn't a good person noona, Ryujin told me so... He fucking abuse my snowdrop and I can't sit and be calm when she endures everything-" Beomgyu cries loudly, he is too weak for her. 

Clearly, Beomgyu's weak point had become Ryujin. 

"Ssh, stop crying Gyu... She'll be okay as long as you're here. Let's save her and her family from him, that's what they need now. Understood?" Jihyo asks and Beomgyu lets out a muffled hum in response. 

"Will she hate me if I kill her father? I'm scared, noona" 

"She won't... Sana and Chan have done alot to make that bitch go to jail but they just couldn't. In fact, Sana asked me to try do something to him recently. He apparently tried to do something to Ryujin last friday-" 

"Fuck him! How can he-" Beomgyu gritted his teeth and Jihyo cupped his cheek and made him look at her. 

"Right now, what they need is Mafia Beomgyu, doesn't matter if You and Ryujin aren't together, you have to help them. You have to help his victims, and the whole country. Do it for Everyone, do it for your Ryujin, Gyu." Jihyo voiced and Beomgyu sniffles, rubbing his red nose but he nods. 

"I'll prove her that I kill people for the sake of betterment" He sighs. Jihyo smiles at his brother and pulls him into a hug. 

✩.・*:。───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

It's been a while week, Beomgyu still didn't got a chance to talk to Ryujin and she didn't want to face the latter as well. 

Currently, he was walking through the crowded hallways of Icon. But not alone, 

There's always an annoying problem. 

This time, it's Natty. 

"Oppa~ Can you help me with econs? I'm so bad at it..." Natty pouts.