✨Chapter 14✨

Tang Shan had a nightmare. He couldn't remember what it was about, but he knew there was water involved. He immediately got up, only to find himself in the master bedroom of Li Yuanyu's villa. He was lying on a large bed for two. Li Yuanyu was currently speaking to a stranger, and he turned to focus on them.

"How do you feel?" Having noticed Tang Shan's gaze on him, he quickly moved to the side of the bed, looking extremely worried.

Tang Shan looked past Li Yuanyu at the stranger, feeling a sense of uneasiness.

The man gave him a small smile and left the room after giving Li Yuanyu some instructions.

"He's...?"

"Our family doctor. After you fainted, I got worried and asked him to come over and examine you." Li Yuanyu reached out and wiped away the sweat on his face. "The doctor said you're emotionally unstable and can't be agitated. I've already taken down the painting, so it's fine now. You don't have to look at it anymore."

Having said that, he leaned down and kissed Tang Shan's cheek.

"You've been sweating a lot. Do you want a shower?" Li Yuanyu helped him up, a single arm around him.

Tang Shan was still not in the best state yet, and upon hearing the question, agreed dumbly.

It wasn't until Li Yuanyu followed him into the bathroom that Tang Shan came back to his senses, noticed the situation they were in and glared at him.

Li Yuanyu innocently put down the hand which had been in the middle of taking off his shirt. "Can't we shower together?"

Of course not! Tang Shan glared at him vehemently, using his gaze to deter Li Yuanyu.

Tang Shan didn't stay in the bathroom for too long. He merely took a quick shower and changed into clean clothes before coming out. He had a strange feeling that this bathroom was quite narrow, but the bathroom in his memories was much larger and wider.

"Is there another bathroom?" Tang Shan asked Li Yuanyu, who was waiting outside.

"Yes, but the water leaks. It's still being fixed. Did you remember anything?" Li Yuanyu seemed to be a little nervous.

Tang Shan wanted to explain, but he suddenly noticed the locket below Li Yuanyu's collarbone in his shirt that lay half-open.

"Hey! That's my locket! Give it back! " He shouted in surprise while pointing to the locket.

Li Yuanyu could tell the situation wasn't good and quickly buttoned up his shirt, thus hiding the locket from sight.

"You've been wearing that all this while?" Tang Shan was so furious that he grabbed him by the collar, as if looking for a fight.

"Tang Shan, calm down. The doctor said that you shouldn't get agitated." Li Yuanyu sounded extremely calm, trying his best to pacify him.

"Damn it, who cares what he says! Return it to me!" Tang Shan had no idea why he was getting so emotional. While he knew he had to maintain his calm, he just couldn't do it.

"Ugh, my head..." He was in so much pain that he was on the verge of tears and his grip on Li Yuanyu loosened, though he still didn't let go.

"Tang Shan..." Li Yuanyu was extremely worried.

"Don't call my name!"