Chapter 9

TOBIAS POV

I am walking with Tris to my place right now. I look at her and suddenly, I feel the familiar urge to kiss her and this time, I don't push it back down,because I know I don't have to. She's staring back at me, but not with the same desire I feel for her, but in confusion.

"What?Do I have something on my face?" She asks me, rubbing all over her face.I practically drag her all the way to my room and close the door. I pry her arms away from her body and gently push her against the door. I slam my mouth down on hers and she returns the enthusiasm.I clutch at her shirt and finally find the hem of the shirt and yank it over her head and,God, I swear I've never ever seen anything more beautiful than the sight in front of me right now. I wrap my arms around her hold her like if  I let go, she'll disappear, leaving me broken beyond repair. I lift her up and put her on the bed and crawl on top of her. She reaches for my shirt and I pull it off me. I feel her arms twisting around my neck and pulling me closer. Our lips collide again. I pull back and go down to her neck and kiss her there. i trail kisses along her sides and go back up again. She's smiling at me.

"I love you,Tris." I tell her,meaning every word of it.

"I know that, right? I love you,too, Tobias." She replies. I take her discarded shirt and hand it back to her. She puts it back on and something in me deflates. But I know that she won't feel very comfortable if she dosen't have it on for the rest of the night. I keep that in mind and iie down next to her. She lays her head on my chest and soon, her breathing becomes even.Awhile later, sleep consumes me too.