Chapter 28

Tris POV

He was getting bored of me. I knew it! Oh, I knew it! Then why did he kiss me? Is he using me? Oh, have I been used all the time? For what? I think as I walk aimlessly. On the way, I run into both Christina and Zeke. They take one look at me and start bombarding me with questions.

"Tris? What happened?" Zeke asks, concern ridden all over his face.

"Tris? Why are you crying?" Christina asks.

"I just don't want to talk about it." I say, sniffing."I just want to be alone."

"You sure?" Zeke asks. I nod.

"Okay. Then be careful." Christina says. I nod and go to the net. The place we first met. The place where I met him as a intimidating instructor with a secret past. Oh, I just don't feel like being here anymore.

You know what? I want to go see Caleb. So I take the trains and go to Erudite. I roam around the place, trying to find my brother, but I run into Susan.

"Beatrice?" She says and smiles at me.

"Oh, Susan. How have you been?" I ask.

"I'm good. Do you want to see Caleb?" She asks.

"Of course. I came here to see him." I tell her.

As if on cue, Caleb comes into the room. His eyes light up when they catch mine.

"Hey! Tris! You're here!" He says. I smile at him.

"Caleb." I say and engulf him into a hug. He hugs me back.

"I don't care what brings you here. You're staying here for at least 2 days." He says.

"Yes, please stay Beatrice. I'll provide you with everything." Susan says.

Well, that doesn't seem like a bad idea."Sure." I say.