Chapter 35

Tris POV

2 years later

"Tobias! Faster! You're going to be late for work!!" I yell from the kitchen.

Tania Natalie Eaton, my 2 year old daughter, crawls into the room from the bedroom and gives a cute little giggle. I lift her up and kiss her cheek. She points to the bedroom, giggling. I go into the room to see what it is. Ugh!, I just woke him up and he has went back to sleep!

"Tobias!!!!" I yell in his ear. He jumps and jolts awake, sliding from the bed and falling to the floor. I burst out laughing at the sight of my shirtless husband, sprawled out on the floor and clutching his arm in pain. Tania, who was already giggling, is now in fits of laughter. Tobias smiles at us.

"Get up, Tobias! You need to go to work." Tobias works as a assistant for Johanna Reyes, who is practically a leader of the city. So yes, we are quite rich. Because of that, I don't have to work. I'm a housewife. I can spend time with my daughter all day.

"But I don't wanna go to work today!"Tobias whines."I wanna be with you and Tania." He kisses her cheek.

"C'mon, Tobias. It's Friday. Last day of the week. After today, you have the whole weekend to be with." I say.

"Out of 7 days in a week, I only get 2 days fully with you." He grunts.

"Come and get ready, Tobias." I tug his arm. He groans and runs into the bathroom.

xXx

Tobias comes out of the room, fully dressed. He hugs me from behind while I'm feeding Tania.

I sigh. "I've to do a lot of things at house." I say, as he sits down to eat breakfast. He eats it in a flash.

"Well, I still have half an hour to spare. Give her to me, I'll feed her." He says and takes Tania from me. Tania giggles and squeals as he takes her from me.

"Well, there my little princess. Excited for breakfast with your daddy?" He asks. He takes a spoonful of cereal and feeds her. The sight is so cute! After he finishes, I lead him to the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asks. I kiss his cheek.

"That's not enough." He says and kisses my lips. He pulls away.

"See you later. Love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and he leaves.

xXx

It's 6 in the evening. Tobias should be back by now. I'm sitting in the living room with my daughter, watching cartoons and playing at the same time. Suddenly, I hear the door open.

"Tris! I'm home!" I hear my husband's voice.

He sees me in the living room snuggling with Tania.

"Looks comfortable." He mutters.

I wave him over and his eyes light up. He drops his bag on the table and sits on couch beside us. He puts his arm around us and hugs us tightly.

"I love you two." He whispers."You two are my world. I don't know what I'd do without you."

I smile. If this is going to be my life forever, I'd love this forever.

~THE END~

Wow!! Another story done!!Thank you all for reading and voting!! Be sure to check out my story Divergent High School! Bye on Emergent, meet you in Divergent High! Keep reading, initiates! =)