Chapter 19

TOBIAS POV

I wake up excitedly. I can't wait for our 'fourtris' day. It's gonna be fun. I look over to see Tris sleeping beside me. I don't wish to wake her up. So I quietly get up and go to shower. When I return, I find Tris sitting up on the bed. She turns to me and smiles.

"Good morning and, wait for it...... Happy 'Fourtris' day!!!!!!!!!!" She exclaims.

"Yay!!!! It's practically gonna be a date." I say and grin. I wait for her to get finish showering and get dressed. When she's done, we go to the cafeteria, hand in hand and smiling, to find all our friends.

"What is it with you two today?" Christina asks.

"We are happy." I tell her.

"Yeah, we can see that but why ?" Matthew asks.

"Because.....It's 'fourtris' day!!!!!!" Tris yells excitedly.

"'Fourtris' day? Huh? Is there any new festival that we don't know about?" Zeke asks.

"Oh, Zeke. Don't you know, the term 'fourtris' is just made up. It's both their names combined. Try seperating the words into 'four' 'tris'. So it's just Four and Tris day. It's their day!!! Oh, that's the cutest thing I've ever heard of!!!" Christina explains.

"Oh, I get it now." Zeke says. "Good one, guys. So you planning on anything, Four?"

"Yup! It's practically a date." I tell him.

"Have fun, guys!" Caleb says. I didn't even notice his presence here.

We quickly eat our food and I take Tris's hand, we go to the train tracks to see the train approaching. We run alongside it and Tris gets in first, followed by me.

"So what are we going to do today?" Tris asks.

"You'll find out eventually."I tell her.Yesterday, I got some things ready for this day. She'll love it.