Chapter 23

Tobias POV

I wake up to Tris shaking me awake. I remember last night, when I was reduced to tears. She's mine now and I'll make sure I never lose her again. It's too painful. I pull her down and press my lips to hers.

"You have to get up." She says and I do. I go to the bathrooms in the dormitory and turn on the shower.

"Hey beautiful!" I greet her when I'm finished showering. She scoffs.

"I'm not and I'll never be!" She says and I shake my head. Sometimes, I wish she could see herself through my eyes. Then, she'd realise how beyond beautiful and perfect she is.

"Yes, you are, absolutely perfect!" I say and pull her into my arms.

"Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!!! So cute!!!" Christina, who was sitting on a bed, suddenly squeals looking at us. Tris, whose cheeks are so red that they'll put tomatoes to shame, tries to scramble out of my arms. But I hold her still.

"Thanks for the compliment, Christina!" I say boldly.

"We've got to go eat." Tris says. I nod and both of the girls and I go to the cafeteria.

When we go there, I see that Caleb is missing.

"Hey guys, where's Caleb?" Tris asks.

"Oh him. He went to Erudite. He said that it dosen't feel right to stay here. So went there." Matthew says."He also said he'll be bringing someone named Susan with him to Erudite."

Susan, I remember that girl. That Abnegation girl was with us in Amity. But I never seemed to understand the connection in between her and Caleb. Was it just politeness or something more?

"Oh Susan, I knew it!" Tris squeals. So cute!!!!

"Knew what?" I ask.

"I knew they've always had a crush on each other but just never showed it publicly." She says. Yep, definitely something more."Oh, I hope they get together." says Tris.

"You can go visit them sometime, Tris." I say.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of that." She says.