Chapter 30

Tris POV

It's been quite a while since I came to Erudite. It's now time for dinner. I've been eating very balanced meals since that's what they serve here. They think it's logical. These people still care about logic even after the factions are gone? Strange. Anyway, I have to go. Tobias and my friends must've discovered me missing by now but honestly, I don't know if I want them to find me or not. I to the eating place here to find Susan and Caleb at a table, smiling at each other. They're a very sweet couple. I've learned that in the past few hours. Susan smiles at me and makes space for me. I sit down next to her.

"Hey, Tris!" Caleb smiles at me. I nod at him.

"Hey, so, how did you 2 get together?" I ask.

"Well, I just went to Abnegation to ask her about coming and believe me, it was very awkward. But surprisingly, she agreed. We couldn't stop making googly eyes at each other, you know." Caleb says and Susan blushes.

"Until, one day, I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and kissed him." Susan says, blushing even more. I'm surprised. Susan initiated this? Well, being the Abnegation she is, she wouldn't do this sort of things. But I guess she really liked my brother.

"And don't be fooled by her innocent looking appearance and character. She's naughtier than you think, Tris! She flusters me everytime we-"

"Caleb! She didn't ask for that sort of details!" Susan cuts him off, blushing furiously. I raise my eyebrows at her, smiling.

"You two are so cute!" I say, sounding like Christina.

"She makes us look cute!"Caleb says, pointing at Susan.

I laugh. But it's short lived. They remind so much of Tobias. But he left me. I hope nothing like that happens to them.