Chapter 16

Thank you so much for reading!!! Tell me what you think and Oh, You have a say in this too because you're the who's reading. So you can tell me you're ideas that pop into your mind when you're reading. I promise I will consider them. :)

TRIS POV

I hear his silent sobs against my shoulder. Suddenly, he looks up and I see that he's smiling. He wipes his face dry and pulls me into his arms. A warm feeling goes through me. I love being in his arms. It makes me feel safe and loved.

"I love you, Tris." He says. 

"I can say the same, Tobias." I reply. Then I remember that Christina and Zeke are outside waiting to see Tobias. I so insisted that I should be the one by his side when he wakes up.

"Tobias," I start. He looks up."Zeke and Christina are waiting outside for you."

"Call them in." He says.

"Come in you two!" I holler at the door.They come in with concerned looks on their on faces.

"Hey buddy!" Zeke smiles at Tobias.

"Your okay!!" Christina squeals. I grin.

"Yeah I obviously am." Tobias states and grins.

"And one more thing, we heard your little conversation." Zeke states. Tobias's face flushes red.

"You two are really something, you know. You two are so adorable." Christina says."Four, let me tell you something, if you think your fear of heights is silly then I can say that my fear for moths is even more silly!"

"Wait, you're afraid of moths ?!" Tobias asks, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah I am. Those pappery wings and their stupid bug bodies....." She trails off and shudders. That's when Tobias loses it. His loud laughter fills the room and I notice Zeke is looking at him happily. He comes over to me.

"Tris, I really admire you for this. I've tried to make him laugh or at least smile during our initiation and our two years here. But it's one thing I've never suceeded in. You've changed him so much. I'm really happy to see him like this.He's not only a best friend to me, Tris. He's like a second brother to me. I've never dared to tell him that. It's so awkward. But see, even Christina can make him laugh now. Believe me, the sound of his laughter was like, the most beautiful music to my ears." He says to me. I smile at him.

"It's not awkward. You should tell him." I say.

"No need to tell me, Zeke. I heard everything." Tobias suddenly says, his voice breaking. We look at him to see tears brimming in his eyes.

"Really Zeke, that's what you think about me?" He asks. Zeke nods.Now, that tears that were brimming in Tobias's eyes, fall and stream down his cheeks.

"Come here, brother." He motions for Zeke to come to him. Zeke goes over to him and Tobias engulfs him into his arms. Zeke looks shocked for a moment and hugs back.

"Awh, you guys are really best friends. Aren't you?" Christina asks.

"No, we aren't. We're brothers." Tobias replies."Why, jealous you don't have one?"

"Nope, because I have one right here." She says pointing to me.

All of us laugh.