5- Exile?

Dream left us alone to speak.

"Tommy, we have three days to decide," Tubbo started pacing.

"This is fucked up," Tommy shouted. "The only thing he wants is the only thing I care about."

Tubbo stopped turning around to look at Tommy with surprise.

"Well, not the only thing I care about," Tommy laughed slightly.

Tubbo stood silent.

"Tommy, maybe we put aside the disks," Quackity spoke up, "We have to compromise."

"I have compromised," Tommy shouted, "I have compromised so much."

"Okay, well, look at where your compromising has gotten us," Fundy yelled at the boy.

I stood in the middle of the group, silent, questioning what I should do. Arguments filled the air as I stood silent.

"Tommy-" Tubbo tried to break up the argument, "Tommy, there are more people at steak now."

"When are you going to start thinking that the disks maybe aren't worth it," Quackity spoke.

"We'll make a decision Friday," Tubbo turned away, walking away from the group.

(Time skip because I can't just end the chapter here)

I woke up on Friday morning. We had agreed to meet in the van to talk before meeting with Dream.

I pulled on my jacket before stepping out the door, sword at my hip in case something went wrong.

I walked up to the van, entered the cabin seeing the rest of the group.

"Okay, now that we're all here, we can start."

"Tubbo, if we exile Tommy today, it shows Dream that he controls us," Quackity spoke.

"I know."

"And when he learned that there's no telling what he'll do to control L'Manberg."

"So I'm not going to be exiled?" Tommy asked.

"No, we're not going to exile you, Tommy," Tubbo spoke.

"I need to say something," I blurted out.

"(Y/N) no," Tubbo and Tommy spoke in unison.

"I was there to that day," I said, looking to the ground, "I helped Tommy. It was only meant to be griefing; we didn't mean to burn the house down!"

The van fell silent at the news.

"Let's head out to meet Dream okay," Tubbo broke the silence.

The group shuffled out of the van to see Dream sitting atop the wall. In Dream's hand, he held a shining gold apple carelessly.

We made our way atop the wall to join him. Tubbo stood in front of Dream, fully clad in netherite armor, shielded by his side.

"Dream, we have made our decision," Tubbo said, "How are you doing?"

"I have calmed down from what Tommy has done-"

"You don't seem very calm," Tommy cut him off.

"What have you decided, Tubbo?"

"Look around, for too long-," Tubbo turned and looked at Tommy and me.

"Tubbo," Dream pulled his attention back to him. "I trust that you will make a good decision for L'Manberg."

"You know this is funny actually," Tubbo laughed, "I'm sorry Tommy, I'm sorry actually."

"Dream," Tommy laughed, "you-"

"Tommy," tubbo cut him off, "Dream I've come to the decision that it would be best for the nation, for Tommy to be exiled from L'Manberg."

"What?!" Tommy shouted. I stood behind the taller blond boy, frozen. What would happen to me? I was just as guilty as Tommy.

"Teaming with Technoblade is an awful idea!" Tubbo shouted, "War is not the best for this nation. You guys are thinking irrationally. Think logically. There's more than just us that live here. I want the best for our citizens."

"Tubbo, we just agreed on this," Quackity shouted.

"Be quiet!" He shouted, "you all have undermined me; you all jump on these bandwagons of destruction- it's not okay, and you do not have the best interest for this nation at heart."

"You agreed with us. Why are you going back on the agreement now?"

"Tubbo," I said, shocked.

"You have made it clear today that you do not have L'Manbergs best interest in mind," Tubbo spoke aggressively, "I made a promise to do what is best for the nation, and right now, your presence is not the best for this nation."

Tommy stammered on his words.

"Tubbo, what are you doing," Quackity asked.

"We can't sacrifice everything for the disks."

"What about the disks tubbo? They mean everything to me?"

"They're just disks," tubbo said coldly.

"Tubbo, you know what this looks like right now?" Fundy spoke up, "You agreed on something, and now you're going back on your word. You're acting like Shlatt."

"Tubbo, you can't do this," I stepped towards him, "Please think about what you're doing. I was there with him, I'm just as guilty." As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I shouldn't have said them. I could tell Dream was smirking as I heard him stifle his laughter.

"(Y/N) I've protected you for so long," Tubbo looked out towards L'Manberg, "I didn't want you to get roped up in Tommy's mess, but you did anyway. Then you had to tell everyone about it like it would change anything for the better."

My ears flattened against my head as my tail was tucked between my legs. Tubbo yelled at me. He yelled at me.

"Tubbo, this is what Dream wants," Tommy stepped in front of me, "Why?"

"It's not the right way."

"How is this not the right way?" Tommy started yelling, "how are the disks wrong Tubbo, how-"

"The disks don't matter, Tommy," Tubbo shouted, cutting off Tommy, "how could you not see that? They don't matter."

"Wha- how," Tommy stuttered, stepping backward keeping me behind him, "Tubbo, if the disks don't matter if you have no attachment, then why does any of this matter at all."

"Dream, will you please escort Tommy from my country," Tubbo spoke, looking at the ground.

Word count- 900

AN-

So... lots of stuff happening in lore right now... how we feeling about it all? well I hope you liked the new chapter! and happy holidays I know Hanukkah ended a couple days(?) ago and Christmas is coming up so enjoy the Holidays!