book 4 trailer

They were supposed to be at peace,

But lies and manipulation brought them back to war

Amid the destruction Dream asked one question:

"Why don't you join us?"

And (Y/N)'s response was simple

"Cats always land on their feet right?"

Then she pushed back letting gravity overtake her as she made contact with the hard floor of the nether letting out her last breath.

"Fuck!" Dream screamed from the cliff, his plans needed her alive, and there she lay, still with no life in her eyes.

Dream has completed his destruction, but he has one more thing to do to gain complete control over everyone living in the SMP's land.

(Y/N) is an important piece in that plan, but she is only valuable to Dream alive. Dream slid down to the nether beach at the bottom of the cliff, picking up the small girl and running frantically across unstable and broken paths till he was led to a portal. Stepping through revealed a large room filled with frames hung on the walls and pedestals holding random items from all over the land. He placed her down gently before running back through the portal and back to the ever-growing hole that once was L'Manberg.

Meanwhile, there (Y/N) stood, in a burning cabin that had haunted her once before.

Pawprints will return soon!

y'all the owl house had gripped me by my collar and refuses to let go... but here we are, finally done with this like 250 word trailer... 

sorry it took so long but I hope y'all are excited for the new book!! (also I am writing this as I am impulsively dyeing my hair... so that's fun... I'm technically not allowed to have dyed hair for my work since I'm working with kids...