21- a new threat

"Just give him the disc."

Tubbo took the disc from his ender chest and held it out to Dream, who quickly took it and stashed it in his ender chest.

"Tommy," Techno reached out, taking Tommy's shoulder, "Are you sure about that decision, Tommy?"

"It's already made," Fundy said, astonished.

"The difficulty just went way up, Tommy, I'm just saying," Techno laughed, covering up a small amount of fear.

"What am I," Tommy's voice was barely audible, "what am I doing."

"Tommy?" Techno shook the teen slightly, "Tommy, what are you doin',"

"Thank you, Tubbo," Dream spoke, closing his ender chest, "I appreciate it."

"Techno," Tommy turned to face him, "I-I'm so- this isn't me, I mean, I look around, and I'm - I'm not the person I wanna be."

"Tommy, what are you saying?"

"No," Tommy looked up to the taller male, "I mean- I'm so sorry."

"Tommy, we can get outta here," He kneeled to be on level with Tommy, "we can pearl out. I'd cover your escape, Tommy?"

Tommy didn't respond

"Tommy, we can regroup! We can plan for another day, Tommy."

"Techno- if this is what I've become, then I don't wanna be me anymore, man."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm sorry," Tommy moved away from him towards Tubbo, "I'm with Tubbo."

"HEH?" Techno stood straight up once again showing his drastic height, "Tommy, when I said-" he laughed slightly "perhaps I wasn't clear yesterday, Tommy. When I said that I'm going to destroy L'Manberg and that you don't have to help me- when I said: 'you don't have to help me, Tommy.' I meant that you could sit it out! Not switch sides and fight against me!" Techno shouted.

"I'm not, tec- well," I could tell Tommy was confused with himself, "What am I doing?"

"You're betrayin' me is what you're doin' Tommy!" Techno was mad now.

"Technoblade! If the discs are s- I- I'm worse than everyone I've hated!" Tommy no longer tried to hide the tears that streamed down his face.

"You've just told him to give the disc to Dream!"

"I'm. Worse. Then, everyone, I've hated! I'm worse than everyone I didn't want to be!" Tommy wiped the tears from his face before taking a deep breath and looking to Dream, "I'm- you know the- you."

"Tommy, think hard- think hard about this before you make this decision, Tommy, 'cause you can't undo this. You can't undo this decision, Tommy."

"I know what I've done," Tommy started, "And I hate me for it," he paused expecting a response from Techno, "I'm sorry."

"Wow," Techno started looking around at everyone who surrounded him, "Well, 1v30 it is," He took his sword from his hip, "who wants to go up first? Let's go!"

"No, Listen," Dream stopped him.

"Ok?"

"Tubbo."

"Yeah?" Tubbo sounded unsure of what was going on.

"I- Well, thank you for giving me the disc. I just wanted to say that you're an idiot."

"What?"

"You are an absolute idiot," Dream shouted, "and you have no power, you are the worst president that has ever been president because you are no president at all!"