The Bullied Girl Meets the Popular Boy

Jennie's POV-

I was peacefully sleeping when I was woken up by my mom.

Jennie's Mom- Time to wake up Jennie.

I woke up with a start and stared around my room thinking what to wear to school????

I finally decided to wear this-

I quickly grab a banana milkshake and head out to school

Jungkook POV-

Jungkook's mom- Wake up JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!

Oh My God, I thought why do I need to go to school. 

I quickly got up and changed my clothes.

I wore-

I quickly took a banana milkshake and went to school

Time Skip- They reach school

Jennie POV- 

I reached school and was getting my books from my locker when suddenly Sana and her gang (dahyun and jihyo)  came over to me and slammed my locker door shut and pinned me to my locker. Oh No, I thought.

"Hey there Loser." Sana sneered.

"I'm not a loser. It's you who is one." I fired back.

That made Sana angry.

"What did you say bitch?" and sana and her gang started punching Jennie. Jennie started bleeding and cried for help.

Jungkook POV-

I just arrived at school and saw Jennie being bullied by Sana and her gang. I was boiling with rage how dare they make my girl cry!!

I stormed up to them and slapped sana.

"How dare you bully her." I yelled at her.

Sana pretended as if she was an angle.

"What do you mean kookie?" she said innocently.

"Don't call me kookie and you know very well what you did Sana and stop acting like we are dating or something. I don't like you I like Jennie and that's that now go away and never ever think of bullying Jennie again." I threatened her.

"Fine" she said and walked away with her gang.

"Are you okay Jennie?" I asked her worriedly.

"Oh God you're bleeding bad come on I'll take you to the nurse." and so saying I picked her bridal style and took her to the nurses office.

"Is it through about what you said. You know about you liking me?" Jennie asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Well I like you too!!" Jennie announced.

I gave her my bunny smile which  made her blush.

"Ooooohhhh cutie bunny!!" she said while pinching my cheeks. I just chuckled and opened the nurses office.

Time Skip- A few years later.

Author POV-

After that incident Jungkook and Jennie became girlfriend and boyfriend. And later they got married and had 2 kids. 2 boys. And they happily ever after.

P.S. I am so sorry that I used sana and dahyun and jihyo as the bad characters in the oneshot but I had to. and I know that Sana is a real angel and so are Dahyun and Jihyo.